Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Where do you come from (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=2244)

BigBadSi 07-24-2007 04:49 PM

Same Leeds mate

Engineer 07-24-2007 06:12 PM

hi, i heard about this site through my friend, sam. i reside in bayside, new york. i am semi-retired structural engineer and teach part-time at city university of new york, college of engineering.

Thebomb 07-24-2007 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Engineer (Post 39745)
hi, i heard about this site through my friend, sam. i reside in bayside, new york. i am semi-retired structural engineer and teach part-time at city university of new york, college of engineering.

hence the handle engineer......welcome aboard

mack 07-24-2007 07:14 PM

Welcome Engineer and we won't hold it against you that smullenpe is your friend. :cheers:

Capt Magoo 07-24-2007 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Engineer (Post 39745)

From what I hear(and seen)..... Sam is semi-retired too. He only works enough to buy condos for his one week dates and throws 1000 baht notes around like confetti. I think his next full time employment might be as a 24 hour arcade attendant. Welcome to the mess we call home Engineer!! :cheers:

Tell Sam to get his ass back down to Pattaya quick..... The national debt needs some help, and he is just the man for the job.

All the best,

Magoo

Engineer 07-25-2007 11:03 AM

thank you all for the welcomes. capt. magoo that is our sam without a doubt. i have seen him showering lasses with the best that money can buy while he eats at fast food restaurants.

when i see sam at the next asce meeting, i will inquire information about when he is going back to thailand. he told me that he was going to thailand in december to spend the christmas there.

it's funny that you mention about arcade games. sam plays with my grand children on those arcade games for hours. sam is very smart man but he thinks and act as child at times.

my wife and i will be travelling to bangkok to spend the christmas and new year's day in thailand.

smullenpe 07-29-2007 08:59 AM

Sean, thank you for your compliment, I think. You know there is a shift for Capitalization on the keyboard unless you are e.e.cummings.

I forgot to mention that I changed my flight plan to late November to just before Christmas. It may just be that I'll be coming back while you and your better half is flying out on your vacation. I'll call you. And please get a damn cell phone like everyone else.

tingtongtony 07-29-2007 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadSi (Post 39719)
My condolences of living near `uddersfield,,,,,Im a Leeds lad

did i read somwhere they had afootball team up in leeds ?:clap:shit on the villa

BigBadSi 07-29-2007 08:13 PM

cunt yes we have one.....just we`l be back in the prem in 5 years

Whatewer

tingtongtony 07-29-2007 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadSi (Post 39719)
My condolences of living near `uddersfield,,,,,Im a Leeds lad

KEEP YOUR FLAT CAP ON YOULL BE KICKING YOUR WIPPIT NEXT :bigfinger