Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Aussie Cricketers WTF? (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=9455)

old crust 11-09-2008 08:46 AM

Aussie Cricketers WTF?

They sacrifice a good chance of winning a Test match and squaring the series, to save Ponting missing a game because of a slow over rate. I cannot believe what I am watching, have they gone soft?

Mirkwood 11-09-2008 12:20 PM

Bagman , Bazzap.

Fill us in. Whats going on?????

In fact. Lets piss the buggers off.

Figjam 11-09-2008 10:33 PM

It's quite obvious :lock: they backed the curry munchers to win:smoke:

Frankie 11-09-2008 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figjam (Post 126010)
It's quite obvious :lock: they backed the curry munchers to win:smoke:

Looks like the coach drivers been busy again then.:guitar4:

Fork Handles 11-10-2008 03:29 AM

Very poor effort from Ponting. Should have taken one for the team. Copping an absolute pounding from the press here.

Only way out will be if he knocks up a big 100 and wins the game:mounty:

Mirkwood 11-10-2008 05:27 AM

Haha.

I love the Aussie press when they lay into the team.

No mercy. :tomcat:

bazzap 11-10-2008 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirkwood (Post 126033)
Haha.

I love the Aussie press when they lay into the team.

No mercy. :tomcat:

Lucky the Engerland media is not like that eh?

:sheepskip:

old crust 11-10-2008 04:31 PM

While they are at it, they ought to get stuck into the selectors as well. Batting Watson at six in a test match beggars belief. 6,7 and 8 was a real powerhouse for the Aussies recently, but now its very ordinary. They need to forgive Symonds and give the West Aussie Kiwi a go with the gloves and bat at 7. Who will be the spinner for the Ashes? The new offie did alright in this test but he will have to tighten his line up in England. Tim May he ain't.

Fork Handles 11-10-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old crust (Post 126074)
While they are at it, they ought to get stuck into the selectors as well. Batting Watson at six in a test match beggars belief. 6,7 and 8 was a real powerhouse for the Aussies recently, but now its very ordinary. They need to forgive Symonds and give the West Aussie Kiwi a go with the gloves and bat at 7. Who will be the spinner for the Ashes? The new offie did alright in this test but he will have to tighten his line up in England. Tim May he ain't.

Bababing.
The selectors have fucked up royally. OK we were unlikely to ever win the series, but the lambs they sent to the slaughter didn't even have the structure of a cricket team.:insanity:

old crust 11-10-2008 07:14 PM

The main problem is that Warne is irreplaceable. Apart from being the best bowler of all time, he was also one of the best number eights. He also has a cricket brain Ponting can only dream about having.