Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Members,,say hello!!!! (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=48)

bazzap 11-18-2013 07:44 PM

Welcome to the board, matey.

:cheers:

Mattdillon 03-23-2014 02:19 PM

Hello everyone.....I am Matt from the East Riding.....retired fox..... enjoying life to the full. I am no stranger to LOS , I go at least once a year. This year I will be in Patts for all of April, and I have never been in Patts for Songkran and have received mixed reviews.
Any advice gratefully received

bigphill67 03-23-2014 05:24 PM

have a great trip matt I'm there end of april just after songkrhan never fancied it either seems to be a love hate type of thing, if was just on or maybre two das might give it a go but from what I've been told on for a few days in pattaya

Thebomb 03-23-2014 07:25 PM

if u like walking round soaking wet like a shrivelled prune for a week you'll love it! ....ive only been there for the last day before and it was great fun, don't think I could hack a week of it tho

Mattdillon 03-23-2014 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebomb (Post 225442)
if u like walking round soaking wet like a shrivelled prune for a week you'll love it! ....ive only been there for the last day before and it was great fun, don't think I could hack a week of it tho

Thanks for that. What day does it start and finish? Are there any safe zones and is it a 24 hr thing?

Thebomb 03-24-2014 09:35 PM

stay in your loom if u wanna be safe! I think its on for a week...last day the 18th or 19th????....someone help us out here please

roamer 03-25-2014 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattdillon (Post 225443)
Thanks for that. What day does it start and finish? Are there any safe zones and is it a 24 hr thing?

Hi

It runs longer in Pattaya than anywhere else in Thailand.

There will likely be some water throwing from the 11th, maybe even the 10th in some areas, last night is the 19th.

yep, it is almost 24 hr in some areas, it is supposed to stop at sundown but some people carry on longer.

The further you are from the main tourist areas the less there will be.

sois 7 & 8 are particulalry full on.

I generally avoid it, some like it.

If you have never been here during Songkran and will be here, please make sure you put items like mobile phone, camera, money etc in zip lock bags( to protect them from water damage ) .

:cheers:

Sancho 07-30-2014 10:06 AM

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.... I was known as Dirty Sanchez! Back online after a few years self imposed solitary confinement, mostly to help Mirky go detox from FuckBook

monkeyspanker 07-30-2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sancho (Post 226742)
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.... I was known as Dirty Sanchez! Back online after a few years self imposed solitary confinement, mostly to help Mirky go detox from FuckBook

you in the uk now?

Sancho 07-30-2014 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeyspanker (Post 226747)
you in the uk now?

Just about still in Singers mate

May come back to Blighty for the coin, not decided yet...