Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Thailand Forum (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Finnair (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=16383)

gonzo 08-21-2014 09:22 AM

Finnair

Anyone flown with these? Short stopovers and one of the cheapest fig class flights I can find in December (only beaten by Ukraine Airways who I'm guessing aren't getting a lot of bookings right now!).

ferocious 08-21-2014 09:26 AM

Not flown them but heard they are ok and regarded as the short route to Asia , can't be all that bad if BA code with them

monkeyspanker 08-21-2014 09:52 AM

suprised malaysia arent good value, i was expecting them to drop but they have remained pricey.

BigBadSi 08-21-2014 01:10 PM

Woodman has flown with them

Sancho 08-21-2014 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeyspanker (Post 227874)
suprised malaysia arent good value, i was expecting them to drop but they have remained pricey.

Malaysian had dropped their pants on rates inter Asia after 370 vanished without trace, im stunned they arent giving tickets away after 17 was shot down.

Press in KL saying the airline which was already loosing billions a year are going to be privatised & restructured, before they go bankrupt!

Keep in mind no airline has survived 2 major Air crashes, theif insurances may not cover the near 800 people's relatives claims for loss of life.... dont book with them unless you have some payment protection, especially if the flight is more than a month away, rumord there will be a state bankruptcy so they can avoid all these claims.

The Western senior management all left after 370, writing on the wall???

monkeyspanker 08-21-2014 03:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sancho (Post 227876)
Malaysian had dropped their pants on rates inter Asia after 370 vanished without trace, im stunned they arent giving tickets away after 17 was shot down.

Press in KL saying the airline which was already loosing billions a year are going to be privatised & restructured, before they go bankrupt!

Keep in mind no airline has survived 2 major Air crashes, theif insurances may not cover the near 800 people's relatives claims for loss of life.... dont book with them unless you have some payment protection, especially if the flight is more than a month away, rumord there will be a state bankruptcy so they can avoid all these claims.

The Western senior management all left after 370, writing on the wall???

maybe in asia, but searches from the uk arent that good.

i can do Emirates BHX-BKK with short layovers for less.

£520 with a long(8hr) layover

Mirkwood 08-21-2014 03:29 PM

Finnair average.

I reckon the best deal is on Austrian Air if you can get it. Flown long haul with them twice now. Very good for money.

WankingWodger 08-21-2014 05:36 PM

Bangladesh Biman was the airline of choice for the pot less sex tourists back in the day, many a Soi Yamato regular had a horror story of 3 or 4 days stuck in Dhaka waiting a connection or a flight delay

Taltos 08-21-2014 07:18 PM

10 years ago. They were ok and had Thai stewardess. Helsinki was bloody could but nice.

Mirkwood 08-21-2014 08:06 PM

Regarding Indian airlines.

I would have to be seriously skint and desperate before I ever flew with any airline that had stopover in India. I absolutely detest the airports there.