Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   names soem good go go and beer bars for a newbie (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=11746)

foz 09-29-2009 04:40 PM

soi 6/1 can be a bit hairy

dancing

but you do see another aspect of life in :patters:

thailearner 09-29-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin_paes (Post 162186)
which sois to avoid .. in terms of gay men (no offense if any here on board) but that just not my cup of tea..

Boyz Town You can't miss the sign

elway69 09-30-2009 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston_Churchill (Post 162261)
gays hang around all the sois so best you go to Benidorm:bigfinger

:pissedmesen:

nutosf 10-14-2009 02:15 AM

Choosing a gogo or club really depends on ones taste and what they are looking for. Places like Babydolls and Windmill are very hands on others places like Heaven Above (I am prejudice about HA) and Superbaby are less so but better eye candy. Better to try several and see for yourself what you like. FLB offers monthly bar crawls or just take yourself on a bar crawl, one drink and out. Remember, your experience is for that moment in time and can be completely different the next time you visit the bar. Most important, have an open mind and enjoy yourself.

swanks 10-14-2009 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soi 2 (Post 162131)
By chance I went down soi post office about 6pm one day. On the back of a mates bike looking for somewhere to park. Bars were packed with decent looking girls. Not somewhere that is really on my radar but looked good for some afternoon/ early evening action. Well noted for future Pattaya trips.

Try 'oddments ' bar on the other side from the post office itself if you can find it as it doesn't look like a bar and doesn't have a bar name over the door! It's an ex pat hideaway.
It has a crop of farm fresh but fun uglies as regular tarts and Elway and I fed one Jagmasters until she passed out on the couch with her legs open to the world --I placed a discreet cushion over her modesty , being a gentleman , and carried on drinking!

It's a laundry/travel agents / massage / guest house / 40bt for a Chang place.

It's real attraction apart from the falling piss heads to talk to , is it has amazing freelancers sometimes and if you get lucky you can get a walking street gogo girl down on her luck with the 'mama need' phone call on her conscience doing a quickie for 500bt! -They wont 'lose face ' by working the coconut bar in case someone sees them but the bar sticks at 500bt ST!

foz 10-14-2009 06:55 AM

wont have to tell our tight freinds from carlisle about these prices,it will be there new home

dancing

Bilbobaggins 10-14-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutosf (Post 163796)
Choosing a gogo or club really depends on ones taste and what they are looking for. Places like Babydolls and Windmill are very hands on others places like Heaven Above (I am prejudice about HA) and Superbaby are less so but better eye candy. Better to try several and see for yourself what you like. FLB offers monthly bar crawls or just take yourself on a bar crawl, one drink and out. Remember, your experience is for that moment in time and can be completely different the next time you visit the bar. Most important, have an open mind and enjoy yourself.

Only complete and utter muppets need to be shown where to have a good time in :patters:

gonzo 10-14-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins (Post 163819)
Only complete and utter muppets need to be shown where to have a good time in :patters:

So which gogos did Adam take you to then? :whistling:

Bilbobaggins 10-14-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo (Post 163824)
So which gogos did Adam take you to then? :whistling:

FLB and Secrets, but I thought Secrets was more of a coyote bar where it is very relaxed, prices are great, food is superb and everyone is made to feel very much at home there.
Probably the best looking birds in :patters: in here too, next time I go, I doubt you will be able to find me anywhere else to be honest, can't believe this place was here 3 years before I found it.:splat:

:zipit::mooney:

penetrator 10-14-2009 02:32 PM

Secrets all the way for me dancing