Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Championship 2011/12 (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=14721)

gonzo 07-01-2011 06:58 PM

Who've your lot grabbed so far OC? I know you're interested in nicking Whitts off us.

Watford must be hating us about now, had their manager, few backroom staff and just saw Don Cowie has signed for us as well this afternoon.

Andrew Taylor and David Goodwillie are having medicals on Monday and there are rumours of a couple more on the way over the next week or 2 as well.

ROLAND 07-01-2011 07:02 PM

We signed ROLAND Bergkamp today, good looking lad as are all those called ROLAND.

old crust 07-01-2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo (Post 207777)
Who've your lot grabbed so far OC? I know you're interested in nicking Whitts off us.

Should get the inside knowledge on Whittingham this weekend, my mate works with his Mum.

Also signed is Danns from Palace, the Huddersfield right back Peltvor (sp?) both these lads are from Toxteth, so if all else fails a riot should be no problem.

And, Schmichael from Leeds, and tomorrow should see the confirmation of Mickail-Smith from Peterborough.

Then two £4 million offers are in for Maynard from Bristol City and Mills the Reading centre half. Loads more being linked as well.

Apparently Nugent from Pompey as signed too.

ROLAND 07-01-2011 07:31 PM

On SSN tonight Leicester got a bid in for Pilkington from Huddersfield for £1.7million

old crust 07-01-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 207781)
On SSN tonight Leicester got a bid in for Pilkington from Huddersfield for £1.7million

They seem to be bidding for everyone. I just wished I'd heard of this latest one. I wonder if its Karl Pilkington's brother.

ROLAND 07-01-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old crust (Post 207782)
They seem to be bidding for everyone. I just wished I'd heard of this latest one. I wonder if its Karl Pilkington's brother.

Anthony Pilkington, their best player before he got injured and missed the rest of the season

gonzo 07-01-2011 08:01 PM

I'm a bit concerned about Leicester this season to be honest, you're certainly bringing some decent players in.

old crust 07-01-2011 08:07 PM

The benchmark will be if they sign Mills. He is a top player and on the wanted list of a few Premier clubs. If he does sign in the next day or so, then lump on a decent bet for us to win it. Quite a few more will follow him.

ROLAND 07-01-2011 08:09 PM

Leicester doing the Middlesboro this close season and look what happened to them ?
Splashing the cash is no guarantee of success.

old crust 07-01-2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 207791)
Leicester doing the Middlesboro this close season and look what happened to them ?
Splashing the cash is no guarantee of success.

Very true, but these Asian lads really mean it and some of their targets can play abit.