Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Non posting members (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=9703)

dirty_sanchez 04-01-2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston_Churchill (Post 128880)
You will have noticed that you now cannot see most of the sections on the board, you have been a member over 3 months and not contributed 1 iota.Some have been on here since the day we started and just come on here noseying around well we have decided it's time for it to stop.
From now on all non posters who have had access to all the board for 3 months and over and not contributed will have limited access,this will not stop you makeing a start to posting and joining in the fun,and don't forget you only have to make a few decent posts to gain access to our advanced section.

Just discovered i'm one of the ejected lurkers :whistling:

Have to say, i think that is probably the best way to weed out any deadwood, doesn't take much to at least contribute a little & those that can't be arsed to do so, shouldn't start bitching about it as they just look sad :mocking2:

Time to stop bleating & make an effort to post... might even try it myself :snigger:

Bilbobaggins 04-01-2009 05:44 PM

welcome d_s hope you enjoy yourself here :thumbsup:

fucke1968 05-11-2009 08:49 PM

well its not that easy to make a decent post if you can not post pics.Maybe the MOD can help me.After i post 5 pics .i can not post anymore

Esco 07-21-2009 02:13 PM

I heard most of the exiles went here but now I cant see a fucking thing. Wonderful

tommiecoughlin 07-21-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esco (Post 152420)
I heard most of the exiles went here but now I cant see a fucking thing. Wonderful

hang in thare m8:cheers:...we'll get our teck guy, jonny...to sort you out when he logs in later.:thumbsup:

saintgeorge 07-21-2009 05:43 PM

Let us in lol

dirty_sanchez 07-22-2009 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintgeorge (Post 152451)
Let us in lol

Get posting ya daft fooker! :woosiechair:

There is a revealed FFL for active BM's :respect:

Bigleg 07-22-2009 03:59 AM

^How many/often posts are needed for the other sections?

dirty_sanchez 07-22-2009 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigleg (Post 152513)
^How many/often posts are needed for the other sections?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figjam (Post 152514)
No amounts or time frames mate, just post anything of interest/help and sooner or later one of us will bump you up :grinnod:

As always BL, who you know, not what you know :hookah:

I know fook all, so not point asking me :notsmiling:

dirty_sanchez 07-22-2009 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figjam (Post 152520)
Looks like Winnie liked you enough to promote you DS :hugehug: THATS FUCKING SCARY :supergay: BL if your known personally by anyone here in advanced and above (not just Mods) and they vouch for you then your up :hookah:

I met Winnie briefly in the flying bottle on LK metro 2 years ago, Pattaya Revealed Party no less & i reckon i might have briefly met you on soi six with Elway late last year? The fella was a Revealed Aussie & i think Mod too... :zipit:

I can also vouch for Big Leg, top lad for a Manure supporter :bigfinger