Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Boxing. Khan VS Barrera. (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=10439)

Mirkwood 03-11-2009 08:51 PM

Boxing. Khan VS Barrera.

I'm totally gutted that I will be missing this scrap. Going to Zurich to see my son.

Khans got guts taking Barrera on. I admire him for doing so. This is what a fight should be about not some set up with a clear winner before the bell goes.

Barrera is probably my favourite modern day fighter. He's just fantastic. If you doubt that just watch him against Erik Morales (first fight) on youtube.

Good luck to both of them. I would have given anything to go to this fight.

Elvis 03-11-2009 09:00 PM

khan will get fucked up positive of it

ferocious 03-11-2009 09:00 PM

went to see barrera v morales II in vegas not a patch on the first but still a great fight which barrera won on points , i think barrera is too small for khan having first won a world title at super bantamweight now 3 weights up and khan being a big lightweight i just can't see him having the power to do anything to khan but khan's chin seems to be made of glass so it is possible , barrera is aiming to be the first mexican to win titles at 4 different weights & it'll be intresting to see how much he's got left in the tank if he's still got the fire in his belly well maybe but i fancy khan on points

Thebomb 03-11-2009 09:01 PM

ive put money on khan......only a fiver and only cos some young kid at work swears barrera will kick his arse and i want the cocky little cunt to be wrong.....although secretly i want barrera to give khan a schooling/boxing lesson same same he gave that other cocky fucker "prince"naseem hamed!!!...........barrera's not big enough for lightweight and khans a massive lightweight........is he ower the hill at 35?? or has he a touch of the old magic left? lets hope he has.....my head says khan but heart says barrera.....it looks a corker of a match up!!!

Bilbobaggins 03-11-2009 09:02 PM

I'd love Barrera to kick the pakis arse but reckon |Khan will play it safely, stay out of range and box his way to a boring points win.

Mirkwood 03-11-2009 09:11 PM

I know Barrera will win. He's a champion.

Khans got guts for taking this though. I didn't like him due to the Muslim bit early on in his career but he's won me over. Nowhere near as cocky as Hamed.

ROLAND 03-11-2009 09:12 PM

Having seen some of the stuff on Sky Sports News it seems Barrera is here on a bit of a holiday, hope that is deceptive and he does do a number on Khan.
I expect I'll cough up for the PPV as its not too bad a card.

Elvis 03-11-2009 09:14 PM

seen betting kkan is favorite 8/11 barrea is 11/10

ferocious 03-11-2009 09:15 PM

remember the last time barrera fought in england against that paul lloyd done a proper number on him...i'm in bulgaria this weekend so hopefully the irish places will have it

ROLAND 03-11-2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferocious (Post 140452)
remember the last time barrera fought in england against that paul lloyd done a proper number on him...i'm in bulgaria this weekend so hopefully the irish places will have it

I think this is the 3rd time MSB has fought in England, Paul Lloyd was one and I forget the other time.