Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much does a Lady cost? (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=13)

bazzap 12-13-2006 04:33 AM

How much does a Lady cost?

Hi guys.

As am a newbie, can some-one tell me how much does it cost to take a lady in Pattaya?

I have a friend (a japanese businessman) who tells me the ladies of Pattaya do not charge too much. He mentioned something about 3X3X3 ?

Do the ladies stay with you all night?

I hope you can help me

Ooops nearly forgot. Has anyone any knowledge of a bar called Jenny Star bar? My friend Peter says the ladies in there are very nice. Is this true?

:)

bouncer 12-13-2006 04:36 AM

I think you have to pay at least 4000 shortime and 6000 longtime i did and the guy that helped me sort it was a nice guy called ben

jenny starbar was agreat place whith some realy beutifull girls and they wher wery tall for thailand . bouncer

lostinpattaya 12-13-2006 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bouncer (Post 97)
I think you have to pay at least 4000 shortime and 6000 longtime i did and the guy that helped me sort it was a nice guy called ben

jenny starbar was agreat place whith some realy beutifull girls and they wher wery tall for thailand . bouncer

You paid too much.Wait for Jenny star bar to close and the girls are free.

torrenova 12-13-2006 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostinpattaya (Post 106)
You paid too much.Wait for Jenny star bar to close and the girls are free.

And then get drugged and mugged in the room if you refuse to cough up.

chrisbrewer 12-13-2006 04:36 PM

Hello newbie

Ladies in Pattaya will stay with you all night. :)

Especially if you promise to take pictures of them with your shiny cameras. ;)

Expect them to pay you around 3,000 baht per night. :D

The ladies in the Jenny Star Bar will probably pay you more. :D

Nice to see you Bazza!

bouncer 12-13-2006 04:44 PM

thanks boys them im off to pattaya and jennystar bar then

Sampeng 12-13-2006 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bazzap (Post 95)
Hi guys.

As am a newbie, can some-one tell me how much does it cost to take a lady in Pattaya?

I have a friend (a japanese businessman) who tells me the ladies of Pattaya do not charge too much. He mentioned something about 3X3X3 ?

Do the ladies stay with you all night?

I hope you can help me

Ooops nearly forgot. Has anyone any knowledge of a bar called Jenny Star bar? My friend Peter says the ladies in there are very nice. Is this true?

3 thousand 3 Inches 3 minutes
Baz get very drunk Go to JSB Do the deed
Dont tell anyone.

mack 12-13-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bouncer (Post 97)

Bazzap there will always be "bouncers" around who underpay the girls like that :mad: we call them cheap svenskas. Pay your normal home rates, or if married the equal of what you spend on the wife for her birthday. A gold bracelet is always appreciated on top of the dosh.

butterflyblonde 12-13-2006 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bazzap (Post 95)
Hi guys.

Depends where you wanna take her, Tops followed by a 'moovey' at Big C, then not that much.

Koh Samui for 2 weeks, a little more ;)

bootie 12-14-2006 12:43 AM

Whos the lucky sod that actually found a "LADY" in Pattaya?