Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Lucifer Disco - theft from girl I was with (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=8050)

soi 2 06-23-2008 01:51 PM

Lucifer Disco - theft from girl I was with

I was in Lucifer Disco last night. A venue I really don't like to be honest. The girl I was with was really into hip hop music so I thought she'd enjoy it better than the Marine.

Anyway to cut a long story short. Her bag was pinched from the table beside us. In Marine, girls can hand thier bags in and get a ticket to reclaim it. No system like this exsists in Lucifer so bags are jammed under tables and on seats.

This was a big blow for the girl as she lost her ID card, phone, keys, ATM card and who knows what sentimental items. Absolutely devestated. In a way I felt a bit responsible as I was with her at the time. But saw nothing.

I know this kind of theft could happen anywhere. But I thought I would mention this after talking to friends who have said Lucifer is well known for this kind of thing.

Keep an eye on you and your tilac's possesions in this place.

timn 06-23-2008 03:29 PM

I've been there,, must admit I didn't like it.. the music was poor and the crowd moody..

I much prefered lucifers in patpong bkk..
Sorry your girl got done over..

roamer 06-23-2008 04:36 PM

Very rarely go in there but thanks for
the warning.
Sorry to hear,must have spoilt your evening.

thailearner 06-23-2008 07:19 PM

Sorry to hear that Gary.

I don't really like the place either the music is not my style and whats with guys massaging you when you are trying to have a piss.

I was with soi 2 in Marine 2 one night and the crazy girl I met in there tried to get into my pocket with my wallet in it.

On a good note one person dropped a card in the toilets near cherry bar too and the old chap who runs them found it and told Hammer and would not take a reward off the person who lost it.

soi 2 06-24-2008 11:26 AM

Alright mate, good to see you on here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thailearner (Post 107425)
I was with soi 2 in Marine 2 one night and the crazy girl I met in there tried to get into my pocket with my wallet in it.

Those girls were out of it. I was going to have taken the other one up the road but after you mentioned the attempted wallet grab. I ditched her pal.

On a good note, I remember the toilet guy at Adams bar giving that guy his wallet back complete with his bank cards. That was nice to see.

soi 2 06-25-2008 12:24 PM

Interesting trivia fact...

If you are with 1-2-Call and you report your phone and SIM as stolen they can give you the same phone number back.

That cheered the tilac up - 'because hab many customer want call me'

Bilbobaggins 06-25-2008 07:58 PM

true Soi 2 and they can also divert calls from your old number to your new one to give you some breathing space.......i.e. time to look for it, just in case you find your phone again, as happened to me back in January

Hitman206 06-25-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soi 2 (Post 107379)
I was in Lucifer Disco last night. A venue I really don't like to be honest. The girl I was with was really into hip hop music so I thought she'd enjoy it better than the Marine.

Anyway to cut a long story short. Her bag was pinched from the table beside us. In Marine, girls can hand thier bags in and get a ticket to reclaim it. No system like this exsists in Lucifer so bags are jammed under tables and on seats.

This was a big blow for the girl as she lost her ID card, phone, keys, ATM card and who knows what sentimental items. Absolutely devestated. In a way I felt a bit responsible as I was with her at the time. But saw nothing.

I know this kind of theft could happen anywhere. But I thought I would mention this after talking to friends who have said Lucifer is well known for this kind of thing.

Keep an eye on you and your tilac's possesions in this place.

Yep, the same thing happened to a girl I was with at Lucifer's back in November of 2006.

bouncer 06-25-2008 11:11 PM

Well i understand if they steef from the punters but from a fellow whore....... thats fucking out of line .

mack 06-25-2008 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bouncer (Post 107644)
Well i understand if they steef from the punters but from a fellow whore....... thats fucking out of line .

It's all a scam bouncer, they're hoping the punter will buy them a new bag and replace the dosh they supposedly lost... (but their friends were the 'thieves'). :shock: