Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Welcome member #792 Fr. Lust...you are a WINNER! (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=1946)

mack 05-12-2007 07:19 PM

Welcome member #792 Fr. Lust...you are a WINNER!

Welcome to Pattaya-Revealed Fr. Lust! As member # 792 you have won a coupon for one FREE oily massage or traditional Thai massage from the Hi-Boss Massage Parlor located on Soi 6 in Pattaya. For mailing instructions please PM jonny with your address.

Pattaya-Revealed is the only Thailand-themed message board giving gifts to their new members. Revealed is now flush with cash and looking to give back, after just getting paid by the Nigerian Internet Sweepstakes Company for several thousand email addresses Revealed had recently sold to them. P-R hopes you enjoy your time here and looks forward to your first post! :cheers:

bouncer 05-13-2007 07:50 AM

me neither somones holding back on the winnings.................
jonny wher is the stuff

Figjam 05-13-2007 08:06 AM

:hiding:someone found the stash? :oops:

Fr. Lust 05-13-2007 04:43 PM

Thanks but I won't be back in Pattaya until November. I'm just naturally a winner anyway!!

At 65, retired with a good enough pension to be able to spend 4 months or more a year traveling to places like Costa Rica, Thailand and the Philippines, I figure I am a winner at the game of Life.

bouncer 05-13-2007 05:08 PM

you defo are fr lust nice to see yoiu here and enyoy the board

mack 05-13-2007 07:20 PM

Good to hear you are financially set Fr. Lust. Maybe then you could mail Bouncer a keyboard with a fucking "v" on it? :cheers:

woodman2 05-13-2007 07:42 PM

Welcome Fr Lust, I have a question regarding the South Bay, is Najas still on the Boardwalk at Redondo?

And what about The Bull Pen, Dantes Inferno and Henneseys around the village.

I haven`t been in LA for a few years but have to be in SF later this year and was going to fly down for a few days to check out some old haunts.

Regards, D.

Figjam 05-13-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mack (Post 27570)
Good to hear you are financially set Fr. Lust. Maybe then you could mail Bouncer a keyboard with a fucking "v" on it? :cheers:

Your a clever cunt:jawdrop: too bad I'll be too old to have a fanta with you by the time you get to Pattaya:drool:

bouncer 05-14-2007 11:07 PM

defo deeep yoy and mack hasent sold ths shack yet

Fr. Lust 05-15-2007 01:31 AM

[quote]is Najas still on the Boardwalk at Redondo?

And what about The Bull Pen, Dantes Inferno and Henneseys around the village.
[\QUOTE]

Najas still going strong, Dantes Inferno has changed hands twice and finally closed up - taken over by Hennessey for a dinner house. Bull Pen was there last time I looked. Hennessey now has Hennessey's Pub, HT Grill and one new place all in Redondo and his Pub in Hermosa.

f*cking drinks are $6.50 - 7.00 in this area. And you can't smoke.