Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Champions League (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=10531)

ROLAND 03-20-2009 10:52 PM

Champions League

Chelsea v Liverpool yet again, Man U v Porto again, Arsenal v Villareal and Barca v Bayern.
I reckon Liverpool, Man U , Arsenal and Bayern will go through to the Semis.

ferocious 03-20-2009 11:23 PM

shit draw IMO i wanted man u done the double on them this season also done the double on chelsea so can't complain really

ROLAND 03-21-2009 09:29 AM

Man U and Liverpool can't meet till the final in Rome, that would be an interesting experience for you F

Bilbobaggins 03-21-2009 10:19 AM

I reckon Chelsea will get thru (sorry Reg)
Just think they will be too strong for the scousers.

ferocious 03-21-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 141482)
Man U and Liverpool can't meet till the final in Rome, that would be an interesting experience for you F

be lucky to get a ticket for that if it happened , be nice to see everyone give those coward roma fans a good hiding too:grinnod:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins (Post 141493)
I reckon Chelsea will get thru (sorry Reg)
Just think they will be too strong for the scousers.

your opinion bill even though we've beaten them home and away this season , but your opinion was Torres was gonna be a flop so looks like were in the semi's :mybitch:

Bilbobaggins 03-21-2009 12:10 PM

I also said we would lose when it went to pens on Thursday so you can book yer tickets now dancing

I just think with Huddink there, they will be too strong for ya's
I reckon City will go out to Hamburg too. They are the only side I really didn't want us to get :sadwalk:

old crust 03-21-2009 07:19 PM

I never understand this Champions league thing. Each country can only have one champion team, yet we reach the last eight and England provide 50 per cent of the teams left. And, how can a knock out competition be called a League? Nowt to do with money is it?

ferocious 03-21-2009 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old crust (Post 141567)
I never understand this Champions league thing. Each country can only have one champion team, yet we reach the last eight and England provide 50 per cent of the teams left. And, how can a knock out competition be called a League? Nowt to do with money is it?

we won it 4 times in the old format:grinnod: , nobody has or will beat a team in their own stadium since we did the impossible in 1984:bowdown:

sleazy kii 03-22-2009 07:14 PM

manchester united all the way

i want a man u bayern final

dirty_sanchez 04-17-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleazy kii (Post 141695)
manchester united all the way

i want a man u bayern final

The Scum only just scraped past Porto :bigfinger but will certainly do the Gooners in the semi's

Which means the final will be a repeat of last year as the Blues will see off Barca :hammertime:

Great to see three English team's in the Semi's, that twunt Sepp Blater must be pissing & moaning day & night again :bigfinger