Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Final Four....for the Shermans mostly (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=1438)

mack 03-31-2007 09:55 PM

Final Four....for the Shermans mostly

Well the first of 2 games kicks off in about 20 minutes, and two of my picks are still alive. I have Florida today vs UCLA (although I'm kind of rooting for UCLA which is screwed because my bet is on Florida). Plus I have Ohio State, also today, against Georgetown...battle of the big men with Georgetown's Hibbert going against the man-child freshman Greg Oden. It should be a great afternoon of hoops for the college basketball fan. It starts soon! Get to your T.V.'s, I'm off... :bigfinger

nosehair 04-01-2007 03:15 AM

Me too mackdancing....I played the national "Final Four Bingo Bongo Pool" wher you throw in 5 dollars and paly against 250,000 other fans... I have UCLA, Georgtown, Ohio State and Florida reaching the final 4...this is where it gets a little sticky...I have OSU nipping Georgetown in a squeaker and Florida in a blowout over UCLA....If Florida wins Monday night I win a million dollarsdancing

Fork Handles 04-01-2007 03:41 AM

What the fuck are you guys on about?

My final four will be the Aussies,:king: the Kiwis :sheep shagger: , the Lankans :viannen_09: and The Yarpies.:rip:

monkeyspanker 04-01-2007 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fork Handles (Post 21581)
What the fuck are you guys on about?

My final four will be the Aussies,:king: the Kiwis :sheep shagger: , the Lankans :viannen_09: and The Yarpies.:rip:

about right what the fucks a Yarpie?

if its south africa then ok

even through my rose coloured specs i didnt put england in.
hurts to say but the convicts look unbeatable unless an act of god or a rain dance

smullenpe 04-01-2007 11:32 AM

Well, both number 1 seeded teams going to the finals, Ohio St. and Florida. Mack and Nose you are among the 35% of the folks who has those two teams going to the finals. Last years March madness, only 4 people got the final teams correct since there were ton of upsets. But this year, number 1 seeds did their job. Nose, you should get about $30 on your $5 bet if you picked OU to win. I hope Buckeyes win since they had a heartbreaking season in football.

nosehair 04-01-2007 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smullenpe (Post 21666)
....... Nose, you should get about $30 on your $5 bet if you picked OU to win. I hope Buckeyes win since they had a heartbreaking season in football.

:confused1: :sadwalk:

smullenpe 04-01-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosehair (Post 21669)
:confused1: :sadwalk:

Nose check your stats on the pool. About 35 to 40 percent of the folks got the final teams correct. I hate to burst your bubble like that but you are far from being a millionaire.:crutch:

nosehair 04-01-2007 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smullenpe (Post 21672)
Nose check your stats on the pool. About 35 to 40 percent of the folks got the final teams correct. I hate to burst your bubble like that but you are far from being a millionaire.:crutch:

but Sam....I got every one of the games correct...not just the two yesterday...everyone of dem...not a single miss:down:

smullenpe 04-01-2007 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosehair (Post 21673)
but Sam....I got every one of the games correct...not just the two yesterday...everyone of dem...not a single miss:down:

I don't know about your pool and how they score points but bottomline is picking the the winner of the final gets most points from field of 64. I played CBS sportsline pool but I went with the 2 seeds hoping for upsets. But it's seemed about 23% of the folks in the pool will be sharing the pot.

mack 04-02-2007 07:52 PM

Nose let us know Monday night if you picked the final game right. I've called every single game in the tournament correct too! :innocent: Did you figure in the point spreads like I did? :kid: