Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   It's almost the 15th of the month so here's the reminder... (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=3281)

mack 08-13-2007 02:13 PM

It's almost the 15th of the month so here's the reminder...

Just to remind you new members here at Pattaya-Revealed, as a way to set us apart from the other boards the mods voted unanimously :gathering::gathering::gathering::gathering: several months ago that the 15th of every month would be, "Refer to Yourself in the Third-Person" day. Here is the FAQ for the details but it's really very simple.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/HowTo:R...e_Third_Person

If you're posting on the 15th of any month, a minimum of one of your posts should refer to yourself in the third person. If you post on the 15th but none of them do, you get an automatic 25% warning from the security software program Winston recently designed. :MyEmoticons-com__co

Here's a quick example of a post that uses this form and one that's also quite likely to show up on the 15th:

"Well mack saw that post by Krowdon on Talk today and mack remains convinced that The Krow is the biggest knob head :dickhead:currently on the boards."

Simple as pie, no? So get ready for the 15th, it's right around the corner....mack says so.

jonny 08-13-2007 07:47 PM

what date is it today?

mack 08-13-2007 07:51 PM

:nerd: Get ready jonny it will be on this Wednesday. I'm getting excited. jonny I've got over 500 songs downloaded now from Limewire...I want to get my money's worth before Apple drags me off to jail for illegal downloading.. :shock:

jonny 08-13-2007 07:56 PM

I'm sure you'll be fine mack! I download all the album releases each week from a torrent site called aradi tracker. Its awesome! you just need some good speakers now mack! I don't think you get a remote control do you with your laptop??? Have a look at whether you can get one with your laptop as having the remote is awesome! Its typical mac genius

mack 08-13-2007 09:06 PM

I got two little Bose speakers but without the woofer or sub woofer or whatewer the 3rd thing is that gives it more bass and bigger sound. For now it's fine...I got a little remote but as usual don't really know what to do with it...I'll play around with it and see.

P.S.- I read that over 20,000 people have been sued for illegally downloading songs but whatewer. :sweat:

gonzo 08-13-2007 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mack (Post 44355)
P.S.- I read that over 20,000 people have been sued for illegally downloading songs but whatewer. :sweat:

Considering how many millions of regular downloaders there are Mack it isn't worth worrying about.

smullenpe 08-13-2007 09:58 PM

Since Smully has a problem talking in third person, Smully will avoid posting on 15th of each month to avoid the warning. Smully has enough problem with his girlfriends and getting banned from forum board without a warning. Let along Smully being warned of this rule. Smully refused to be on the board on the 15th. And since the members are around the world with different time zone, Smully will avoid the board from the 14th through 16th to be on the safe side. Smully thanks you in advance for the warning. :cheers:

gonzo 08-13-2007 10:08 PM

gonzo feels it only fair to warn you smull that, after recent concerns regarding the arcade, anyone failing to refer to themselves in the third person on the 15th will be banned from the arcade immediately and any comments left on the scoreboards by that person will be ammended to read "I heart honest bent".

monsterman 08-14-2007 03:31 AM

Pleez speeky linglit u peepals ar 2 komplicate 4 me ,wot this all about ?

bazzap 08-14-2007 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo (Post 44372)
Considering how many millions of regular downloaders there are Mack it isn't worth worrying about.

Unless you are one of the 20,000 !!

Have a nice time inside Mack. :sheep shagger:

We will send you some piccies from Soi 6
:MyEmoticons-com__bl

:cheers:

mack 08-15-2007 08:10 AM

Well mack noticed that it's the 15th now here in :usaflag: so mack wants to get his third-person post out of the way early in case he forgets. Hey mack thinks that was easy as pie!

Fork Handles 08-15-2007 08:34 AM

Fork was concerned about those time zone thingies.

Fork thanks Mack for helping to clear that up.

Fork is funny today. :)

mack 08-15-2007 08:43 AM

Mack figures whatever time zone Fork is in or anybody else, just use their own timezone. Mack expects a big woosie participation for "3rd Person Day" and also expects the hard men and more mature BM's to ignore the goings-on as usual. :cheers:

smullenpe 08-15-2007 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mack (Post 44764)
Mack figures whatever time zone Fork is in or anybody else, just use their own timezone. Mack expects a big woosie participation for "3rd Person Day" and also expects the hard men and more mature BM's to ignore the goings-on as usual. :cheers:

Smully feel that he need to fend of the Bouncer. Smully haven't figured out yet how to fight Bouncer but since Bouncer is Dum Fuk, Smully will use some big words that Bouncer won't understand. :pokey:

gonzo 08-15-2007 10:41 AM

Gonzo is glad that gonzo only has to make one post of this ilk today.

mack 08-15-2007 12:09 PM

Yep one post minimum and you're clear for another month gonzo. I think I'll be flitting in and out of the third person mode for the day depending on mack's :oops: mood at the time of his post or even in the middle of mack's posts it looks like...

monsterman 08-15-2007 04:21 PM

we are not amused!

mack 08-15-2007 08:22 PM

Mack likes how monstor did that post!

smullenpe 08-15-2007 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mack (Post 44806)
Yep one post minimum and you're clear for another month gonzo. I think I'll be flitting in and out of the third person mode for the day depending on mack's :oops: mood at the time of his post or even in the middle of mack's posts it looks like...

One post? Smully must read the rule again.

mack 08-15-2007 09:10 PM

Let mack save you some time smull...it was back on page 1 the start of the thread, paragraph #2:

"If you're posting on the 15th of any month, a minimum of one of your posts should refer to yourself in the third person. If you post on the 15th but none of them do, you get an automatic 25% warning from the security software program Winston recently designed."

So see you could have been back to regular posts after the first one smull but that's ok.

smullenpe 08-16-2007 02:26 AM

Smully hasn't been too bright lately since he was trying to think like Bouncer. Smully learned long ago that in order to beat your enemy, you have to think like your enemy. And Smully been thinking like real Dum Fuk. Does Smully know that he can stop writing in third person? Nope, it takes a long time to sink in to Smully fat skull since he's in Bouncer's mode. Hope it dawn on Smully's thick tiny brain by next month on the 15th. Is Smully a Dumfuk or whatewer. Real Shvck.

bouncer 08-16-2007 04:39 AM

send picks anyhow hes never going to see soi 6 again anyhow and while we are on a rool please send a map ower thailand too

mack 10-15-2007 09:01 AM

Mack is amazed at how time flies. Don't you agree with him? :moonwalk:

smullenpe 10-15-2007 11:38 AM

Mack, Smull almost miss it if you did make a post on this thread. Smull thank you for the reminder.

mack 10-15-2007 12:24 PM

You know mack always likes to give smull the heads-up...that's just the kind of guy mack is. :angel: ___ :cheers: You were up early today smull...mack was up at 2:30 A.M. and saw smull on the board so that's 5:30 A.M. Getting ready for work?

gonzo 10-15-2007 04:23 PM

gonzo can't believe we're still doing this.

Thebomb 10-15-2007 04:40 PM

neither can Thebomb,stupid twat posted this morning and forgot.....does Thebomb get a warning for this???

goliath 10-15-2007 04:52 PM

Is Goliath late?

mack 10-15-2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo (Post 60385)
gonzo can't believe we're still doing this.

mack is not surprised with gonzo's poor attitude in this matter. :fyou:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebomb (Post 60388)
neither can Thebomb,stupid twat posted this morning and forgot.....does Thebomb get a warning for this???

No warning for bomber, as long as he got a minimum of one post in on the 15th there is no warning and more importantly, no automatic fine (which jonny would deduct from bomber's credit card, the details of which the board has on file for bomber and all members)

Quote:

Originally Posted by goliath (Post 60390)
Is Goliath late?

No, goliath got his third-person post onto the board in plenty of time. That makes mack happy. :cheers:

goliath 10-15-2007 05:20 PM

If Macks happy, Goliath is happy.

Goliath is off to watch Hollyoaks after he has a piss.

mack 10-15-2007 05:44 PM

Mack hopes Goliath's piss goes better than Goliath's earlier download of that movie. He also hopes Goliath enjoys watching Hollyoaks. Mack wonders if that's the name of Goliath's next door neighbor's wife and if she is going to be stripping for her night time bath or if that's some strange T.V. show Goliath plans to "watch"....

butterflyblonde 10-15-2007 08:01 PM

Butterflyblonde has voices in his head that tell him Gildas is correct.

smullenpe 10-15-2007 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mack (Post 60345)
You know mack always likes to give smull the heads-up...that's just the kind of guy mack is. :angel: ___ :cheers: You were up early today smull...mack was up at 2:30 A.M. and saw smull on the board so that's 5:30 A.M. Getting ready for work?

Smull :thankyou: Mack once again. Yes, Smull has be retained and he finally has to some work for change. Hopefully, Smull get his work done so he can enjoy his vacation in Pattaya or there about in LOS. :cheersmate: Smull hoped he won't run into :smilies-33396: :lmao:

Fork Handles 10-15-2007 09:06 PM

I couldn't log on Sunday, still locked out monday AM. Had to call tech support at my ISP, got on about 7.00pm in time to make one quick post.....such a relief.

A bit like Golly's piss, I suppose.

goliath 10-15-2007 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mack (Post 60412)
Mack hopes Goliath's piss goes better than Goliath's earlier download of that movie. He also hopes Goliath enjoys watching Hollyoaks. Mack wonders if that's the name of Goliath's next door neighbor's wife and if she is going to be stripping for her night time bath or if that's some strange T.V. show Goliath plans to "watch"....

Goliaths next door neighbour is an ugly trout face that called me a paedophile for going to Thailand. So Goliath hates the ugly slut and often pisses in a Magners pint glass he stole from the New Inn and throws the contents on her doorstep from his bedroom window.

Goliath had a superb piss and thanks Mack for expressing interest in this.

mack 10-15-2007 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smullenpe (Post 60473)
Yes, Smull has be retained

It's like how they talk about the great running backs smull, they can be retained but never totally stopped (sure, the saying is "contained" but never totally stopped but we work with what is given to us...) Anyway, that's good news that the smull will be raking in some money for his mercy mission of lifting young women out of poverty in Southeast Asia soon. :cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fork Handles (Post 60487)
I couldn't log on Sunday, still locked out monday AM. Had to call tech support at my ISP, got on about 7.00pm in time to make one quick post.....such a relief.

A bit like Golly's piss, I suppose.

Good to hear, Mack was worried Fork was going to use the old, "Fork's internet provider screwed up..." as an excuse but saw Fork didn't go there. Fork didn't strike mack as the type of person who long ago would have told the teacher, "The dingo ate my homework..." :fox: so he is glad his assessment of the Major's :horse: character was correct from the beginning. :cheers: Mack still has almost 10 more hours of third person but it's wearing thin and he may switch over soon, since he hit the minimum of one 3rd person post at 2:30 A.M.

goliath 10-15-2007 09:43 PM

Goliath was wondering the time difference between the UK and CA?

butterflyblonde 10-15-2007 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goliath (Post 60488)
Goliaths next door neighbour is an ugly trout face

Butterflyblonde says :thisthread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by goliath (Post 60499)
Goliath was wondering the time difference between the UK and CA?

Butterflyblonde says 8 hours behind us.

mack 10-15-2007 09:49 PM

Mack beleives it is 8 hours goliath, as I post this it's 2:49 P.M. Monday in California. Is it 10:49 in Goliath's city now?

goliath 10-15-2007 09:51 PM

Getting a picture of her may prove difficult, but give me time and I will try and get one tommorow, it is doing it without the slag seeing me. No doubt she would phone the police, she hates me. Im number 2 on her mosted hated list apparently.

Just realised Goliath started this in 1st person so he reverted back to 3rd.