Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Man Utd (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=12561)

elway69 03-04-2010 06:27 PM

Man Utd

Are they the most hated team in the universe.:angryold:

I went uptown Dubai last Sunday to watch the Carling cup final.
I went to the Panorama Hotel(Jockey bar).

The bar was full and all wanted to see the final,I sat meself down on a barstool and waited for the game.
Now nobody was wearing colours but I expected a few Man U fans would be there.To my surprise when Aston Villa scored their penalty almost the whole bar cheered,only me and the bouncer didn't.
The majority of the punters were Indian or Arab.

CAMON YE REDS.

old crust 03-04-2010 06:46 PM

I don't fully understand all this hatred stuff outside of it being your local rival. As a Leicester fan I can say that City fans have different teams they hate depending on which part of Leics you come from. For me the main game is Coventry, for others it may be Derby, Forest, Peterborough or even Northampton.

The thing that really puzzles me is summed up by a bloke from my town. For reasons best known to himself he follows Everton, yet he spends most of his time slagging off Liverpool FC ....... why? He has no family or geographical links to Merseyside.

All this hating teams from miles away is as bad as not supporting your local team. Hate only your neighbour is my advice, especially if its Cov.

thailearner 03-04-2010 07:14 PM

I cannot stand the Twat ferguson thinks he is god when he is not. Also alot of decisions go there way.

I am from Southern Leicestershire so do hate the Posh even more so as I live near Peterborough (Fry is a cunt). Do hate the Forest and Derby as well.

bigphill67 03-04-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old crust (Post 175364)
All this hating teams from miles away is as bad as not supporting your local team. Hate only your neighbour is my advice, especially if its Cov.

i live in and support carlisle utd we have no neighbours so just kinda dislike anyone from 60 to 160 miles away and of course the next team were playing :lol2:

ROLAND 03-04-2010 07:41 PM

I like Man U, Fergie and Rooney always good to watch and much prefer them to Chelsea.
Of course Palace used to be our rivals but they are skint and fucked so as Mullers once said they're not worth 2 bob and funny enough they're not anymore.

old crust 03-04-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigphill67 (Post 175371)
i live in and support carlisle utd we have no neighbours so just kinda dislike anyone from 60 to 160 miles away and of course the next team were playing :lol2:

What about Workington? I know a lad from there and he hates Carlisle, something to do with voting against them when they lost their league status.

Bilbobaggins 03-04-2010 09:17 PM

I couldn't possibly comment, after all, 'Who the f**k are man united?????'

ROLAND 03-04-2010 09:27 PM

I got one of them green and yellow scarves now, anti Yank protests are right up my street.
I look like a cooler version of Mancini wearing it dancing

foz 03-04-2010 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old crust (Post 175373)
What about Workington? I know a lad from there and he hates Carlisle, something to do with voting against them when they lost their league status.

Workington is like going back to the dark ages.Its a pure dump,only thing its got going for it is the road out.Plus even the pakis wont live there.They detest anything from outsidegoing in a pub there is like the film american warewolf.

soi 2 03-04-2010 10:07 PM

I remember watching the Champions League final in Amazing Paradise, soi 7 with some mates last year. Most English people in the bar seemed to be cheering on Barcelona. Big Man U fan the other side of me went balistic at the end of the game, pointing at folk in the bar and shouting - wankers. He was for kicking off. I check binned and got out of there. One of the few times (outside the JP Bar) I've felt a really bad atmosphere. I wanted Man U to win, they are British after all.

Bilbobaggins 03-04-2010 10:19 PM

I was cheering on Barca Gaz.
It stems from yoonighteds arrogance.
Even when they weren't winning trophies at the start of fergiescums reign, they still believed (much like liverfools fans now) that they had a divine right to win everything.
Of course, they are hated even more now that they are equal best team domestically.

foz 03-04-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soi 2 (Post 175408)
they are British after all.

Are they f--- british ,there scum.They often heard singing "who the f--- needs england"
There hollies think there tops,like f--- there all numbers.they yust to turn up at odd england games in the good old days,but would try and stay as man u and not england.9/10 they would get turned over.Last time in glasgow they where a pure shan.They drunk in sauckhall st allday ,well out ov the way ov what was a very active day.

:angryold:

thailearner 03-05-2010 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins (Post 175409)
I was cheering on Barca Gaz.
It stems from yoonighteds arrogance.
Even when they weren't winning trophies at the start of fergiescums reign, they still believed (much like liverfools fans now) that they had a divine right to win everything.
Of course, they are hated even more now that they are equal best team domestically.

I was Cheering Barca as well would rather support dirty leeds

woodman2 03-05-2010 05:06 PM

Whats wrong with dirty Leeds?

That tag has stuck since about 1972. Whowever you hate, and with me its the Bradford Bulls, it`s all about jealousy.

Bilbobaggins 03-05-2010 05:40 PM

not really, I hate Everton and I'm not the slightest bit jealous of them.

monsterman 03-06-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 175372)
I like Man U, Fergie and Rooney always good to watch and much prefer them to Chelsea.
Of course Palace used to be our rivals but they are skint and fucked so as Mullers once said they're not worth 2 bob and funny enough they're not anymore.

Rolly ...Seagulls are still a Work in progress waht with new owner and stadium ... whats your opinion .

bigphill67 03-06-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old crust (Post 175373)

yeah heard that one before but think its just a local thing really.won't be back to watch them till road bridge that was taken out in recent floods is rebuilt, but iv'e been to watch them a few times when a mate played for them but not for a few years now, a few ex carlisle playres have played and still do play for them, there pushing to get back into the league and would definatley be a spicy fixture for us and them :2bats: :duel: :chainsaw2: :punchbag: : :angryslap: :viking:

ferocious 03-06-2010 03:39 PM

who do you know who played for them phil ? i've played against them at borough park , couple of my mates played for them and were getting up to £300 a game in the mid 90's which was a nice earner if you could get it

penetrator 03-06-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elway69 (Post 175363)
To my surprise when Aston Villa scored their penalty almost the whole bar cheered,only me and the bouncer didn't.
The majority of the punters were Indian or Arab.

What with Man City now being a :arabia: team it's not surprising their fellow ragheads cheer on Man U's opponents, especially with them being owned.

ROLAND 03-06-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monsterman (Post 175518)
Rolly ...Seagulls are still a Work in progress waht with new owner and stadium ... whats your opinion .

In Gus we trust, best thing to happen to the club in years and hopefully him and Bloom will get things going onwards and upwards

bigphill67 03-07-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferocious (Post 175531)
who do you know who played for them phil ? i've played against them at borough park , couple of my mates played for them and were getting up to £300 a game in the mid 90's which was a nice earner if you could get it

young lad called Stuart Miller was a yts at carlisle utd but didn't get kept on think he only played about 18months at workington and wasn't getting anything like that money got to know a few of players then. ex england and liverpool player was there same time but can't remember his name :hmmm:

bigphill67 03-07-2010 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigphill67 (Post 175577)
young lad called Stuart Miller was a yts at carlisle utd but didn't get kept on think he only played about 18months at workington and wasn't getting anything like that money got to know a few of players then. ex england and liverpool player was there same time but can't remember his name :hmmm:

Paul Stewart

penetrator 03-07-2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigphill67 (Post 175578)
Paul Stewart

Scored for Tottingham in the infamous (for Gazza and Des Walker anyway) 1991 FA cup final.

Bilbobaggins 03-07-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigphill67 (Post 175578)
Paul Stewart

decent player for City he was until we sold him to spuds

gkp 04-02-2010 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 175372)

You will always be our no.1 rivals Kendo..Charlton want as to hate them so do Millwall but that is just a South East London thing.
Brighton will always be our no.1 rivals.
I hate Man U because of the cup final when they beat us but also can not stand CFC who are the most hated team in London.
I would like the Gooners to win the title but that does not look like it is going to happen now .

ROLAND 04-02-2010 06:12 PM

Southampton are our main rivals now, dirty fucking Northern cunts with that Palace wanker Pardew as manager.

gkp 04-02-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 177224)
Southampton are our main rivals now, dirty fucking Northern cunts with that Palace wanker Pardew as manager.

Pardew was a boo boy at palace until he got the winner V Liverpool in the semi final.
Southampton lol you are just trying to get simie at it :bigfinger

foz 04-02-2010 07:04 PM

Put yer handbags away you southern sotfies.

bigphill67 04-03-2010 12:28 PM

Quote:

nothing wrong up north anyhow your nearly frenchy

Mirkwood 04-03-2010 02:02 PM

Man U lost. I'm gutted we dont see post match interviews. I want to hear Fergie moaning it was offside.lol

foz 04-03-2010 06:46 PM

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee 2-1.................better team won

dancing

gkp 04-03-2010 09:55 PM

Hate them both but I would rather Man U win the title over them flash west London cunts Chelsea !

monkeyspanker 04-04-2010 01:05 AM

Taxi for Elway, come in Elway :party2:

elway69 04-04-2010 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeyspanker (Post 177350)
Taxi for Elway, come in Elway :party2:

Just makes the league a bit more interesting for a week or 2.

Elway keeps the Faith.:MyEmoticons-com__sl

:supporter3::supporter3::supporter3::supporter3::s upporter3::supporter3::supporter3::supporter3::sup porter3::supporter3::supporter3::supporter3::suppo rter3::supporter3::supporter3::supporter3::support er3::supporter3::supporter3::supporter3::supporter 3:

Bilbobaggins 04-04-2010 03:54 PM

funny how fergiescum berates the lino for missing Drogbas 'offside' goal yet totally ignored Machedas handball to get one back.
Fergiescum being a hypocrite? never, surely? :lmao3:

BARHOPPER 04-06-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

I know you lub Crystal Palace too mutt!!dancing...Well the one in AC anywaydancing

foz 04-08-2010 05:49 PM

who man scum got in next round

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry draw not too aUGUST..................

elway69 04-10-2010 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foz (Post 177868)
who man scum got in next round

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry draw not too aUGUST..................

:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger

gonzo 04-10-2010 07:29 AM

Looks like the bluff has been called on fergie's claims that all the money from the Ronaldo sale is available as transfer funds :laughing:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/man_u...illa-move.html