Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Thailand Forum (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Maybe I'm a fool but I think I fell in love (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=12768)

simie 04-21-2010 03:06 PM

Isee, and in another thread you said I think too much!
Simie.

Isee 04-22-2010 03:52 AM

555 Just giving the lad some food for thought - can't have him thinking after 1 trip all thais are liars and scammers - thats an attitude reserved for after the 3rd trip :propbar:

charlieparty 06-02-2010 03:52 AM

Tim, I've witnessed these love affairs for many years. The track record is not good but I have seen some miracles happen. I can empathize with your situation of being away from women for long stretches of time. I enjoy staying in touch with the bar girls. It gives me a laugh and let's me feel connected to the outside world. But, that's as far as it goes. I don't send them money and I don't delude myself into thinking that they're not telling the next guy the same thing they told me. By the time I make a return trip to whatever city, I'm ready to find the next one. Give yourself a few more trips and all the good advice on this thread will become apparent. You're a young dude and will have plenty of opportunity to settle down with a special girl if that's what you want. I'm a lifelong bachelor with no kids and intend to remain that way. As long as I have cash in my pocket, women around the world will always love me.

ROLAND 06-02-2010 07:35 AM

What a sensible post. Who let him on here ?

charlieparty 06-02-2010 08:23 AM

Thanks Roland. That was good for a laugh. You should have seen me last month in AC. I was head over heels in love and acting like the last of the bigtime spenders. Not to mention pissed out of my head every night.

ROLAND 06-02-2010 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieparty (Post 181673)
Thanks Roland. That was good for a laugh. You should have seen me last month in AC. I was head over heels in love and acting like the last of the bigtime spenders. Not to mention pissed out of my head every night.

Sounds like me and Baz there dancing

Mirkwood 06-02-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

What a sensible post. Who let him on here ?
It's me under an alias

monkeyspanker 06-02-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirkwood (Post 181682)
It's me under an alias

not chav enough...thought you were glitterman:nono:

ROLAND 06-02-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieparty (Post 181673)

Hope you have some pics to post here

charlieparty 06-03-2010 02:08 AM

Wish I did. I'd surely share. I'll work on that for next trip.