Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Welcome back to the board guys! (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=4)

m mike 12-13-2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadSi (Post 302)
tis a pity adamski,but that was out of our hands,this time we really do start FRESH!!

Hi its me sober :eek: well just opened bottle 1, I think Im going to Fxxx up till I get the hang of this so bare with me, I was black board and chalk at 5, Ok here goes would someone get back to me Im all fingers and bums cheers jonny I did a lot of hard graft to get this board up and running burp

mack 12-13-2006 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m mike (Post 458)
Hi its me sober :eek: well just opened bottle 1, I think Im going to Fxxx up till I get the hang of this so bare with me, I was black board and chalk at 5, Ok here goes would someone get back to me Im all fingers and bums cheers jonny I did a lot of hard graft to get this board up and running burp

Your post came through fine mikey, 70% understood rate so I can't complain. :) Did you hitthe 2000th post on the other board before the plug was pulled? :confused: Good to see you here mikey.

BigBadSi 12-13-2006 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m mike (Post 458)

Good to see you found us in your pissed state mikey

jonny 12-13-2006 08:28 PM

The're Half Way In!

m mike 12-13-2006 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mack (Post 462)
Your post came through fine mikey, 70% understood rate so I can't complain. :) Did you hitthe 2000th post on the other board before the plug was pulled? :confused: Good to see you here mikey.

Hi old spud yes you can understand me 70per Im that much sober, Tab called me last night said he has had enough:confused: wants no trouble when he is in los and did not spam our private info time will tell? Bass emailed me said he should take a month out in a funny farm? Ohh this is num 1:) :)

m mike 12-13-2006 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadSi (Post 302)
tis a pity adamski,but that was out of our hands,this time we really do start FRESH!!

Cant find my last drink

mack 12-13-2006 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m mike (Post 482)
Cant find my last drink

it's in your stomach. :kid:

jimrobo 12-13-2006 09:03 PM

:tank: :jerry: :gail: :040105_emKF25_prv: :MyEmoticons-com__er :usaflag: :boat: :kid:

Figjam 12-13-2006 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m mike (Post 474)
Hi old spud yes you can understand me 70per Im that much sober, Tab called me last night said he has had enough:confused: wants no trouble when he is in los and did not spam our private info time will tell? Bass emailed me said he should take a month out in a funny farm? Ohh this is num 1:) :)

Thats a lot of shit from Tabcunt,I am getting spammed all day long,he definitely sold the addresses.He will definitely have some questions to answer if I run into him in Pattaya.

m mike 12-13-2006 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mack (Post 483)
it's in your stomach. :kid:

Now I never thought of that Ohhh this is bottle 2 cant find my last posts?????