Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Thailand Travel Tipz for newbiez....add yer own.... (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=9931)

BigBadSi 01-01-2009 08:22 PM

never go on a jetski,and flip it

yusamile 01-01-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterflyblonde (Post 133155)

2) Hotel Safety. One thing I always do is check my escape route in event of a fire, can you climb down something from your hotel balcony? Is the fire exit near your room? Is there a swimming pool right under your balcony that's within reasonable jumping distance? The same should be applied when entering discos or agogo's, or any enclosed buildings, how will you get out? Are you staying closer to the door rather than right at the back? The open air beer bars might be hot without air con but they do have the advantage of being a little safer in fire situations!

Oh how appropriate that one is now BB.

Fork Handles 01-02-2009 02:52 AM

I've polled a few of our experienced members for their best tips...here's what they say:

Gonzo: Don't eat the red pills.:pukex2:

Smully: Don't fart in a soapie.:pity:

Bazzap: Check the gold futures market before you leave home.:date:

Mirky: Always use a condom.:date:

ROLAND: Ring the bell as many times as you can. It will show the girls you really care for them.:headbang:

Winston: Take a bottle of cordial to avoid paying for laydee drinks.:fow:

Magoo: Don't worry. I can get you whatever you need.:falloff:

Bouncer: Stop looking at my bird.:Angelmex:

CDawg: Get a duplicate passport.

Max: Never believe anything a bar owner says, except for the ones that are always scrupulous.:pimp:

Klowndon: Its a photoshop. :bigfinger

Figjam: Where's Pattaya?

agudbuk 04-16-2009 08:30 PM

The girls that play the trumpet with their pussies have great muscle control

Bilbobaggins 04-16-2009 08:38 PM

don't wear a red shirt in Bangkok............

bouncer 04-16-2009 09:33 PM

Never go on a motosai.....................

thailearner 04-16-2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins (Post 144326)
don't wear a red shirt in Bangkok............

But if you do want one just ask winny

Pattayaman88 04-16-2009 11:03 PM

Take various forms of cash, travellers checks, atm cards, dont have all your eggs in one basket.

Play legal and play safe.

Stay somewhere close and central to the bar area u will frequent.

Bring power adaptors for your electrical equipment.

Becareful who you befriend over there, especially the expats, most are great but some are con men.

Dont get sucked into time share scams, by filling out surveys or scratching game cards etc.

Harden your heart to the illusion of love in Pattaya or elsewhere in Thailand. These girls have an agenda and money is number one. Dont fall in love with the illusion they create. Just chose them, use them and lose them.

Dont hire vehicles on your first trip, like MC, or Jetski's etc. If you damage them or have an accident your in the wrong as a foriegner.

Bilbobaggins 04-17-2009 09:43 PM

tight cunt :bigfinger

bkp 04-17-2009 09:46 PM

Keep an extra roll or two of toilet paper tucked away in yer room somewhere, so if the housekeepers forget to resupply you sometime you won't run out during a sudden case of the Singha squirts.