Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New To This Board (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=1897)

roamer 05-10-2007 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan009 (Post 27127)
They have not done shit for me lately. What are the benefits of a WOOSIE membership?

Good answer,haven`t got a clue as to Woosie membership benefits but you get to use these special emoticons:
:ylflower: :ylflower: :ylflower:
:hiding: :hiding: :hiding:

Cool or what??:no2: :surrender:

woodman2 05-10-2007 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan009 (Post 27081)
Born and raised in San Antonio and now call Houston home. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome, have a few Shiner Bocks for me.

old crust 05-10-2007 06:00 PM

Welcome Tex. Are you heading to Pattaya as well?

mack 05-10-2007 06:38 PM

I was gonna have you egg and T.P. the ranch in Crawford for me, but since you aren't close to his place fugedaboudit. Don't take too much personally on this board Tex :cowboy: it's mostly numbnuts and morons on here (except for mack, he seems ok) :detective:

Figjam 05-10-2007 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan009 (Post 27127)
They have not done shit for me lately. What are the benefits of a WOOSIE membership?

:fear: UMM I UMM well:lookaround: well lets just say is worth while being one of us:grouphug: cause we hug alot and we have a lot of these:hiding: :hiding: :hiding:

yusamile 05-10-2007 11:56 PM

Some of the more obvious benefits of Woosie membership are,.... Avoidance of physical confrontation in a disturbance whilst still being vocally involved. :Copy of argue: :hiding:
The ability to see everybodies point of view thus reducing the amount of enemies and subsequent possible physical harm.:innocent:
With less enemies comes more friends and the possibility of invitations to more parties, copious amounts of free beers and food with no questions asked.:group:
A more relaxed lifestyle stemming from peoples reluctance to involve you in any thing difficult because you are not physical, you talk to much , and you are always bloated and drunk :drunk: from all the free food and booze. :thumbup: :kicking:

Texan009 05-11-2007 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mack (Post 27158)
I was gonna have you egg and T.P. the ranch in Crawford for me, but since you aren't close to his place fugedaboudit. Don't take too much personally on this board Tex :cowboy: it's mostly numbnuts and morons on here (except for mack, he seems ok) :detective:

Well, I have pretty thick skin. I rarely take things personally and as far as the Egg and the T.P. thing I think you might have to find someone else. And when you do let me know so I can head down to Crawford and defend the ranch. I will need some notice though as I am in Iraq right now.

Figjam 05-11-2007 05:50 AM

Keep your head down Tex:hiding:

Texan009 05-11-2007 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old crust (Post 27157)
Welcome Tex. Are you heading to Pattaya as well?

Thanks for the welcome. No Pattaya this time. I will be in Bangkok for 5 days and then off to Samui for a week. It is such a cool place to relax. The sad thing is that this will be my last trip to Thailand this year as I have not been back to the states since Feb. 2006. I will head back to Texas in November and will not be able to make it back to Thailand until next year. I am torn by different places in Thailand. I do not think I could ever choose between Chiang Mai, Phuket, Pattaya, Bangkok or Samui. I still want to visit some of the other parts of the country.

mack 05-11-2007 09:55 PM

Stay safe Tex :cowboy: and the same to those around you. :cheers: