Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Cricket Rambles (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=16188)

Fork Handles 07-30-2015 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferocious (Post 236595)
I'm slightly worried about getting to see any play on day 4

Hope you got a plan B:oops:

WankingWodger 07-30-2015 03:44 PM

Hope you get a refund if you only cop an hour or 2's play

ferocious 07-30-2015 05:16 PM

I'm meant to be there Saturday but looks like I'm covered

Men’s Investec Test Match Refund Scheme

For days 1 to 4 of the Investec Test Match: If play is restricted or does not take place at the ground on the day for which this ticket is valid, you may claim a refund of only the match ticket value subject to there being: (a) 10 overs or less because of adverse weather conditions or completion of the match - a full refund; (b) 10.1 overs to 24.5 overs because of adverse weather conditions or completion of the match - a 50% refund. In no other circumstances can money

WankingWodger 07-30-2015 05:30 PM

Be over tomorrow now, will kill them making all the refunds for Saturday and losing all the beer sales etc

foz 07-30-2015 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 236458)
Ballance dropped and Bairstow in. Bairstow's scored a load of runs recently in the County Championship, but he was in the England set up a couple of years ago and couldnt cut it at Test level. Hopefully his technique has improved, otherwise his selction will make little difference to the piss poor batting performances.

And he was piss poor again

foz 07-30-2015 11:15 PM

Its a massive loop hole in the law on refunds ...
Touts can buy as mant tickets as they want get them sent to a pobox and IF NOT USED FULL REFUND >>>from tick master etc

WankingWodger 07-31-2015 03:18 PM

Well that was good, wish the Aussies would send a team that can make a game of it. Poor old Mitchell Johnson was a bag of nerves at the end.

Should play more tests at Edgbaston

Frankie 07-31-2015 07:45 PM

Well that was a piece of piss. Good to see Finn steaming in looks like he has worked really hard on his bowling technique and improved a lot. Anderson's injury would have been a massive problem but Finn's come back has lessened the blow and Wood will probably be back.

Batting? Well we won this one so that can remain as it is. Bell did well so he has claimed a slot. Bairstow? I would like to see him get a big Test score but it doesnt look like it will ever happen.

WankingWodger 07-31-2015 08:39 PM

Despite winning I'd rather see Mirkwood opening than Lyth and word from the Aussie camp is that Bazza is in the running to come in at No.3

monsterman 07-31-2015 11:02 PM

i enjoyed it great game , looking forward to England collapse at Brent Bridge and a another England miracle at the Oval