Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Non posting members (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=9703)

Bigleg 07-23-2009 12:56 PM

All this talk of getting pissed...

Ah fook it, time for a San Mig (or twenty) :beer:

Esco 07-23-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty_sanchez (Post 152522)
I can also vouch for Big Leg, top lad for a Manure supporter :bigfinger

When you gonna vouch for your flesh and blood then? :bigfinger

Esco 07-23-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston_Churchill (Post 152803)
quite simple really dancing

I dont know how to post something decent :Copy of angry:

Esco 07-23-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston_Churchill (Post 152829)
well thats a start lol

Thanks for the pm mate. Is it not possible to edit posts? I couldnt find an edit butten and realized I forgot the word 'post' there

garibaldi 07-23-2009 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston_Churchill (Post 152698)
are you ever sober? i can honestly say i have never ever seen you sober in Pattaya dancing

I was sober that day you, me and Arthur had an afternoon drink opposite Robins on Diana.

And I was fairly sober when i had my Aladdin kit on at Loy Krahtong when i first met you and Four Candles.:gayfight:

gonzo 07-23-2009 07:51 PM

Sobriety is overrated anyway :drunk:

garibaldi 07-23-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston_Churchill (Post 152851)
you was with that lezzie on dianna lol did you get owt?

just a finger up me arse and a ham shank, not bad for 1,000bt fudance

The most pisssedest i have ever been was being force fed Jagermeisters by gonzo in Cherry bar while he had (ahem) domestic probs with a LB and a real lass. What a night/morning that was :Copy of 1eye:

garibaldi 07-23-2009 08:05 PM

I was ok to start with that night as i tried to organise the competition but the beer got the better of me as the night wore on.

I met roamer that night for the first time and remember waking up outside the Eagle bar on soi 7 at approx 6.30am.

Happy daze Cliss .....

Fork Handles 07-23-2009 09:06 PM

You was well under the weather last time I saw you in Cherry Bar....:stretcher:

...and loving it.:kicking:

Fork Handles 07-24-2009 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figjam (Post 152872)
I'd have to be shit faced to wear the get up you had on :shocked:

Careful...your missus showed me the home movies....Batman.:oops:

garibaldi 07-24-2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figjam (Post 152872)
I'd have to be shit faced to wear the get up you had on :shocked:

Where you there too Figgy ?

I (vaguely) remember Winnie, Candles and tabmule in FLB but the rest is a blur.

I had walked from Soi Chayapoon to Walking St in that gay clobber feeling like a right daft knob.:Copy of arabia:

teletubby 08-06-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston_Churchill (Post 152466)
non posting members can post here if they want?? then maybe just maybe they will get member status back.We ain't a bar or business and couldn't give a fuck whether they do or dont dancing

So ya won't bottle me?:holiday:

adamski69 08-19-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by explorer2190 (Post 136732)
Hi all
I am saddened that this forum has become so restrictive with pressure to post. I believed the point of Pattaya forums were to keep people informed about Pattaya to help and promote their stay. I can understand some restrictions until a poster is known, but most areas are restricted. I post on other forums but only post when I think it is relevant. I see many pointless posts by people trying to make up numbers of posts. That not me. Its a shame but I suspect this board may be too clicky for me with an agenda I would not wish to subscribe to.
It will not detract from my continued enjoyment of visiting Pattaya. Will be there for a month again in Feb/March after my last stay for a month in Nov/Dec.

My computer blew up :angry1: and this is a new one....taken some tIme to find my way around again sorry!

Would like to be unresticted again sometime please.

adamski69 08-19-2009 03:53 PM

"If you're looking for sympathy, its in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

My favourite expression at work!! :hammertime:

bouncer 08-20-2009 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figjam (Post 157178)
Ok your back in Adam but if ya go AWOL again :007:

Fucking hell you are in a good mood today.............

did you get some :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: last night

SubicHasher 05-24-2010 03:24 PM

Well blokes, I read all 8 pages of entries and I certainly know what the mods are trying to achieve .......... "participation". Good luck and I hope it all works aut for you all. What I suspect might happpen is you will end up with a very fancy private chat room. I will be in Pats in July and hell if I don't meet up with a few of you then its probably because I will be too busy making like a "Wombat" .... Eats Roots Shoots and Leaves!!

thailearner 05-24-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubicHasher (Post 181019)
Well blokes, I read all 8 pages of entries and I certainly know what the mods are trying to achieve .......... "participation". Good luck and I hope it all works aut for you all. What I suspect might happpen is you will end up with a very fancy private chat room. I will be in Pats in July and hell if I don't meet up with a few of you then its probably because I will be too busy making like a "Wombat" .... Eats Roots Shoots and Leaves!!

It doesn't take much to make a contribution to posting on the board. The more active you are the better it is:yawn:

bigphill67 05-24-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

like that one WOMBAT ther's a few of us like that here:whistling:

gonzo 05-24-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

To be honest, you've not been here 3 months yet so shouldn't be set on non posting at all :huh:

charlieparty 06-01-2010 03:09 AM

Ok, this is my first post. Just signed up. Plan to visit Pattaya soon. Hope to learn a few things on this board.

charlieparty 06-01-2010 03:45 AM

I just returned from Angeles City a couple of weeks ago. I was in BKK last year. How does Pattaya compare to AC? Hotels, bars, girls, price, atmosphere, scams, etc...?

charlieparty 06-01-2010 05:51 AM

Fig, how about Pattaya vs. Phuket? I'll go to one or the other on my next trip off the rock.

anthonyst 10-03-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston_Churchill (Post 128880)
You will have noticed that you now cannot see most of the sections on the board, you have been a member over 3 months and not contributed 1 iota.Some have been on here since the day we started and just come on here noseying around well we have decided it's time for it to stop.
From now on all non posters who have had access to all the board for 3 months and over and not contributed will have limited access,this will not stop you makeing a start to posting and joining in the fun,and don't forget you only have to make a few decent posts to gain access to our advanced section.

Well its gd that I can read.... :lol:

bigone 10-03-2010 04:37 PM

ok i have not posted for a long time but i do go pattaya a lot and had a few drinks and go to watch pattaya united with mr churchill how can i see the threads again
bigone

bigone 10-03-2010 04:46 PM

how can i join in with only one thread to see?

anthonyst 10-03-2010 06:11 PM

Think board members feel intimidated if they dont post at the speed of superman.... and turn elsewhere. Or am I just dreaming ? Bot me

thailearner 10-04-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonyst (Post 189504)
Think board members feel intimidated if they dont post at the speed of superman.... and turn elsewhere. Or am I just dreaming ? Bot me

You don't have to post that much just a get involved a few posts a month not a couple a year

gonzo 08-26-2011 08:01 AM

Been a while since this was updated. I'm going to leave this message here but unstick the thread and set up a new one.

The whole non-posters thing has been scrapped. If anyone is currently set at 'Non-posting member' and would like to be reinstated to the board please either post here or on the new thread and I'll get your status amended.

:cheers:

jimmycricket 10-03-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigleg (Post 152513)
^How many/often posts are needed for the other sections?

I think Bigleg should be boosted up to member sense he has a cool avatar picture.