Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Lucifer Disco - theft from girl I was with (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=8050)

bouncer 06-25-2008 11:22 PM

good i thought the honor between whore was gone but now i feel happy again,,, wonder how many fell for that one...............................................

im more of a jeans guy.................... fooking 3000 bath for a pair of jeans.

mack 06-25-2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bouncer (Post 107652)

im more of a jeans guy.................... fooking 3000 bath for a pair of jeans.

Sometimes the girls will try to get two or three pairs of jeans from the punters... you've got to be careful around those ones... :hiding:

bouncer 06-25-2008 11:42 PM

yepp i wouldnt fall for that scam im to smart...............................

i bet you have fooking picks of that to.

mack 06-26-2008 12:30 AM

You'd be surprised the pics I've got :photo: it's a good thing for you that I think you're halfway okay and not a prick. :canadian:

smullenpe 06-26-2008 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mack (Post 107650)
It's all a scam bouncer, they're hoping the punter will buy them a new bag and replace the dosh they supposedly lost... (but their friends were the 'thieves'). :shock:

Come on Mack. You are too jaded. May your girls had pulled fast one on you but my girls are honest as they come.

mack 06-26-2008 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smullenpe (Post 107664)
Come on Mack. You are too jaded. May your girls had pulled fast one on you but my girls are honest as they come.

I was just joking smull. :cheers: This last trip the girls were very sweet, most would insist on paying me when we were done... :dointhebizz: I'd have broken even on the trip except I had to bribe the BIB to let bouncer go one night. :whistling:

bouncer 06-26-2008 04:09 AM

As i stated before he fell on my forhead a few times then he got help out of the go-go nothing else happend...............................

o well mack got a 3 sum at ouer expence that was it.

smullenpe 06-26-2008 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mack (Post 107671)
I was just joking smull. :cheers: This last trip the girls were very sweet, most would insist on paying me when we were done... :dointhebizz: I'd have broken even on the trip except I had to bribe the BIB to let bouncer go one night. :whistling:

You are becoming more like HB everyday. Except HB would let Bouncer rot is Thai Hilton. :lmao:

mack 06-26-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smullenpe (Post 107684)
You are becoming more like HB everyday. Except HB would let Bouncer rot is Thai Hilton. :lmao:

It crossed my mind to leave bouncer in the monkeyhouse to rot away, smull. :jail: If he hadn't threatened to get people to kill me, I'd have left him there too. :sweat:

gonzo 07-13-2008 07:26 AM

Just as an update to the OP, one of my regulars had the same thing happen in Insomnia the other night. Her bag was stolen and she lost her phone, ID Card, loom keys, bank card etc. Apparently these kind of thefts are getting all too common at the moment as with low season reducing the ammount of cash floating around a lot of the girls are struggling and a small minority resort to ripping off each other rather than just fleecing punters.