Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   threesome (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=3120)

roamer 08-03-2007 10:34 AM

I`ve only had a few threesomes.
One disapointing where as already described,one hid in the bathroom then did a swap.
Probably the best though was at a soi6 st bar where I was chatting to a girl I had been with previously.
I had seen her talking with another girl outside.
I simply told her I`d like her friend to join us.
She said yes,no problem.
Had a good time,neither of them shy both working well together.
maybe I just got lucky but give it a try.

torrenova 08-03-2007 01:20 PM

You have to make sure that they understand what you want. If you want them to fuck each other then you'll have to state that. If you just want them both to suck your dick, then tell them.

If you spend some time working out what they are prepared to do then you should be ok. Don't get worked over for some serious OTT cash. I would not bother the mamasan, they are only on the girl's side. If you cannot communicate what you want then you haven't got a chance as there is going to be no-one in the bedroom to sort it out but you and the girls.

blahblah00 08-04-2007 03:42 AM

Thanks for the info. everyone! I least now i some idea of where to get started :)

mack 08-04-2007 03:57 AM

Probably the easiest and most cost effective way to go blah is like some others have said. Go into the Welcome Inn bar section on Soi 3 (?) or Jade House up the hill towards Jomtien or a Soi 6 short time bar and you'll be able to check off that one quick-like. It would be easier than running around the Go-Go's and beer bars trying to interview girls :sweat: on your first trip.

yusamile 08-04-2007 05:11 AM

I still have not done a 3 sum. But a friend of mine down here in Patong used to go out and get a couple of freelancers hanging together on BangLa and take them back:whip:. They weren't stunners by a long shot but for 1500 for the pair he would get his dick sucked by both which gave them no time to go, blah blah blah...in thai. He had a pretty good success rate.

torrenova 08-04-2007 07:12 AM

The trick is after time when you get to know some girls who like each other to be able to regularly hook up with them without any mamasan involvement nor associated rip off fees.

jonny 08-04-2007 08:57 AM

torrenova.....allways has an angle!!!!

We should appoint you chief financial officer for pattaya revealed!!!

smullenpe 08-04-2007 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonny (Post 42269)
torrenova.....allways has an angle!!!!

We should appoint you chief financial officer for pattaya revealed!!!

Jonny, I thought I was CFO of Revealed. No? Whatewer.

woodman2 08-04-2007 12:52 PM

The Welkom Inn otherwise known as the Belgian Embassy is going to be your best bet for guaranteed girl on girl action with you in the middle.I think its known in some circles as a Thai sandwich.

The girls in there certainly know the game they are playing. Pick a girl and tell her what you want, she will soon be back with a mate.

The Belgian also has an extensive range of toys in the rooms which is fun for all 3 of you.

I would be very surprised if a Welkom Inn girl stayed in a towel or the bathroom for that matter, they are not the shy and retiring type.

gonzo 08-04-2007 12:55 PM

The only problem with the Welkon Inn is after the first pop they're straight off into the shower and getting dressed. If I'm taking 2 ladies then I expect as a bare minimum to bust a nut in each.