Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What do you do ? (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=2386)

jonny 06-11-2007 12:23 PM

its not in Si's neck of the woods is it???

Fork Handles 06-11-2007 12:31 PM

I just checked the archive.....its in soi Diamond but called BJ3 Bar.

Capt Magoo 06-11-2007 12:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonny (Post 33097)
Torrenova has 2 bars. One in the Simon Beer Complex just before walking street. As you are facing the entrance to walking street its on your right hand side. He has one of the bars at ringside called I'm easy too

I'm not aure where Magoo's bar is maybe he can post us some pics and put a thread up about it?

Would be good to go for a beer when I am next in town there

The bar is called BJ3 and is on Walking Street and is the first beer bar in the center of Soi Diamond. It is owned by a wonderful lady who has horrible taste in men(me!). I have been trying an experiment for a few nites with varying results..... have been running a web cam from the bar to make those that are not in Patts feel like they are! The other nite we had a gal walk up to the bar and liked seeing herself on cam and started showing off what Budha blessed her with!!:surprise: The boys that did see it were impressed!! Feel free to stop by anytime and say hello! :cheers:

All the best,
Magoo

jonny 06-11-2007 01:13 PM

great stuff! I'll be sure to stop by next time I'm in town for several beers

roamer 06-11-2007 01:15 PM

Hi Magoo,
thks for the bar pic.
Just realised seeing it that I have actually had a drink(or few) at the bar just didn`t know the name.
as well as a few kebabs off the lady with the cart at the front.
:cheers:

gonzo 06-11-2007 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Magoo (Post 33103)
The other nite we had a gal walk up to the bar and liked seeing herself on cam and started showing off what Budha blessed her with!!:surprise: The boys that did see it were impressed!!

She was a cracker - you tracked down her number for me yet Capt? :msn-wink:

gonzo 06-11-2007 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonny (Post 33097)
Torrenova has 2 bars. One in the Simon Beer Complex just before walking street. As you are facing the entrance to walking street its on your right hand side. He has one of the bars at ringside called I'm easy too

You need to cut down on the crack mate :msn-wink: Simon's is the complex at the opposite end of Walking st, Andy's place is in the Siren complex. His other one is up in Naklua, I forget the soi number but its the second right after the Dolphin roundabout and called Route something.

roamer 06-11-2007 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo (Post 33118)
His other one is up in Naklua, I forget the soi number but its the second right after the Dolphin roundabout and called Route something.

Route 33 on soi 33 I think

BigBadSi 06-11-2007 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Magoo (Post 33103)
The bar is called BJ3 and is on Walking Street and is the first beer bar in the center of Soi Diamond. It is owned by a wonderful lady who has horrible taste in men(me!). I have been trying an experiment for a few nites with varying results..... have been running a web cam from the bar to make those that are not in Patts feel like they are! The other nite we had a gal walk up to the bar and liked seeing herself on cam and started showing off what Budha blessed her with!!:surprise: The boys that did see it were impressed!! Feel free to stop by anytime and say hello! :cheers:

All the best,
Magoo

I certainly enjoyed that show mike

BigBadSi 06-11-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo (Post 33118)
You need to cut down on the crack mate :msn-wink: Simon's is the complex at the opposite end of Walking st, Andy's place is in the Siren complex. His other one is up in Naklua, I forget the soi number but its the second right after the Dolphin roundabout and called Route something.

Yeah!!!! dummy:jump:

Your becoming like Mack bet he gets there before you:MyEmoticons-com__bo