Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Play offs Time (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=14532)

old crust 05-08-2011 07:23 AM

Police authorities all the way along the M4 will be dreading a Welsh final.

Of the four, Cardiff are potentially the best side left from what I have seen. I really cannot see Forest being consistent enough over three games.

ROLAND 05-12-2011 03:06 PM

First match tonight

Forest v Swansea

Hope Forest get stuffed :flyswat:

ROLAND 05-14-2011 08:27 AM

Both so far ended 0-0 so all to play for in the second legs, wouldn't like to predict who would get through now

old crust 05-14-2011 08:34 AM

I watched most of the two games and would say Swansea look the best bet. The other tie looks too close to call.

gonzo 05-14-2011 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old crust (Post 205510)
I watched most of the two games and would say Swansea look the best bet. The other tie looks too close to call.

Yeah, even though it pains me to say it, Swansea are looking good at the moment, Jack cunts. I think a lot of Cardiff's chances depend on whether Bellamy plays on Tuesday, we didn't look anywhere near as sharp last night after he went off.

old crust 05-14-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo (Post 205511)
Yeah, even though it pains me to say it, Swansea are looking good at the moment, Jack cunts. I think a lot of Cardiff's chances depend on whether Bellamy plays on Tuesday, we didn't look anywhere near as sharp last night after he went off.

I have thought for sometime a Welsh final is on the cards. Cardiff do need Bellamy fit and its handy that Jimmy Kebe must be injured for Reading, as he is a match winner. I'll go for a Whittingham winner, he is from around our way and a good bloke.

Oh, and good luck (though not too much) with the real football competition.

gonzo 05-14-2011 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old crust (Post 205514)
I have thought for sometime a Welsh final is on the cards. Cardiff do need Bellamy fit and its handy that Jimmy Kebe must be injured for Reading, as he is a match winner. I'll go for a Whittingham winner, he is from around our way and a good bloke.

Oh, and good luck (though not too much) with the real football competition.

Cheers OC, I'll be very happy if Whittingham seals it for us, I thought him and McNaughton were head and shoulders above the rest of the team last night.

Seeing as you're in so generous a mood this morning though, fancy telling me how many transfers you've made in the fantasy footie this week? :whistling:

old crust 05-14-2011 10:31 AM

Twoish

gonzo 05-14-2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old crust (Post 205519)
Twoish

Ah, I made 3 as I was banking on you making a load considering you're overloaded with Spurs (away to the scousers) and Man City (possible post FA cup fatigue and rotation).Telling me after the 11:30 deadline doesn't count either! :laughing:

old crust 05-14-2011 10:58 AM

Did'nt get back from the Co op 'till 11.30.... honest. Man City may rotate, but also they may go for third. I was tempted to get Adam back, as I have had him from the start.