Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Boxing. Khan VS Barrera. (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=10439)

ROLAND 03-11-2009 09:27 PM

It was Paul Lloyd here and he beat Richie Wenton in the USA

ferocious 03-11-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 140459)
I think this is the 3rd time MSB has fought in England, Paul Lloyd was one and I forget the other time.

didn't warren have him on board for a short while after he got beat off junior jones for a second time ? he proper bust lloyd up in one round got scored 10-7 and he never came out for second round

ROLAND 03-11-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferocious (Post 140465)
didn't warren have him on board for a short while after he got beat off junior jones for a second time ? he proper bust lloyd up in one round got scored 10-7 and he never came out for second round

The Lloyd fight was on a FW bill 3rd April 1999 at the Royal Albert Hall with Julius Francis beating Danny Williams in the top of the bill and some youngster called Ricky Hatton on the undercard.

penetrator 03-12-2009 03:04 PM

I hope Barrera does a proper spot of paki bashing but I think he's about 5 years and 3 weight divisions past his best.

ROLAND 03-14-2009 06:45 PM

A top night for fight fans and I shall be paying my £14.64 to watch the Khan v Barrera scrap but after seeing the weigh in I think Khan will be doing a number on MAB, how can you come in over weight if you are going up in weight ? Only if you haven't taken the fight seriously.
The Macaranelli and Cook fights look competitive so hopefully they won't be one round blow outs.
Also a decent looking match on ITV4 with Wayne Elcock going up against Matthew Macklin for the British Middleweight Title and another appearance by the latest great white hope Tyson Fury.
So I've popped into Mr Patels 24 hours convenience store at the top of my road and treated myself to a bottle of Fanta and a box of Maltesers and will be glued to this fistic feast dancing

Thebomb 03-14-2009 07:07 PM

fanta AND malteser's........u know how to live R dancing

ill be watchin the maklin fight at home before heading out to watch khan v barrera..........did barrera come in over weight????????

ROLAND 03-14-2009 07:40 PM

Had to strip off and took 3 visits to the scales to make the weight

Bilbobaggins 03-15-2009 02:14 AM

fat cunt dancing

:hiding:

ROLAND 03-15-2009 10:14 AM

I told you Khan would win easy and he would have done with no cut

penetrator 03-15-2009 03:13 PM

Beat an overweight over the hill ex legend who could'nt see fuck all, big deal, Kirkland Laing beat Roberto Duran when Duran was still pretty much in his prime and still never amounted to fuck all. When Khan fights a proper world class lightweight he'll get knocked out same as Laing did against anyone who was half decent apart from an uninterested Duran.