Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   80 millon for Ronaldo-good fuck off!! (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=11038)

tom 06-11-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins (Post 149291)
errrrrrrr..... just heard on the goggle box that yoonighted have insisted ALL the money for the transfer be paid up front, making it a fantastic deal for them.

Good business by Ferguson and Gill. Presumably they have spent the last year setting up a replacement ........ or two. I can't see van Nistelrooy being particularly chuffed though.

Bilbobaggins 06-11-2009 07:33 PM

to be fair to ferguson (and I totally despise the man) he very rarely gets it wrong when he ships a player out. Maybe Jaap Stam being the only one he sold before he should have.
Word on the street is Frank Ribery (Bayern Munich), Benzema (Lyon in France) and Valencia from Wigan (stop laughing at the back, Real Madrid have bid for him too) are the players the red shite will be getting at prices of £40m, £25m and £16m respectively.
So in efect yoonighted are getting 3 players for Ronaldo, 2 of whom are superb, jury is out on Antonio Valencia.

tom 06-11-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins (Post 149308)
to be fair to ferguson (and I totally despise the man) he very rarely gets it wrong when he ships a player out. Maybe Jaap Stam being the only one he sold before he should have.
Word on the street is Frank Ribery (Bayern Munich), Benzema (Lyon in France) and Valencia from Wigan (stop laughing at the back, Real Madrid have bid for him too) are the players the red shite will be getting at prices of £40m, £25m and £16m respectively.
So in efect yoonighted are getting 3 players for Ronaldo, 2 of whom are superb, jury is out on Antonio Valencia.

None of whom solve their holding midfield or goalkeeping problems.

BigBadSi 06-11-2009 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom (Post 149312)
None of whom solve their holding midfield or goalkeeping problems.

they are after a french keeper called Pele dancing , ben foster should be given a good run

old crust 06-11-2009 08:44 PM

£80 million for a commodity that could be finished with the next tackle is good business.

Bilbobaggins 06-11-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old crust (Post 149320)
£80 million for a commodity that could be finished with the next tackle.

if only..........

Fork Handles 06-11-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins (Post 149308)

Never a bad idea to sell a player who's about to fail a drug test. :banned:

Well, I hope Ronaldo has a good TV in his Spanish Mansion.

He'll be able to watch Champions League matches as well as the World Cup in comfort.:music:

Bilbobaggins 06-11-2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fork Handles (Post 149324)
Never a bad idea to sell a player who's about to fail a drug test. :banned:

Well, I hope Ronaldo has a good TV in his Spanish Mansion.

He'll be able to watch Champions League matches as well as the World Cup in comfort.:music:

will bet you a LT that Real go further than your shite in the 'Champions' League next season.

ruhorny 06-12-2009 03:48 AM

got to get a mod to pin this.....for verification purposes only......but to make the wager more interesting why not specify right away that the winner is obligated to take pics....and the LT is of the winners choice ...Hmmm! this could get interesting....Hmmmm!this could get expensive...Go for it boys.:propbar:

Fork Handles 06-12-2009 08:23 AM

dont worry RUH.....Bilbo newer forgets!honest bent