Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New To This Board (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=1897)

yusamile 05-10-2007 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabang (Post 27062)
Comeone Girls, get your claws back in. :clown:

Actually its not the kitty that has my attention,....its the " Pussy ".

Here pussy , pussy, pussy,.....ok dont come here then, i'll come there. Woo hoo 3 weeks to go. :MyEmoticons-com__wa

Figjam 05-10-2007 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yusamile (Post 27067)
Actually its not the kitty that has my attention,....its the " Pussy ".

Here pussy , pussy, pussy,.....ok dont come here then, i'll come there. Woo hoo 3 weeks to go. :MyEmoticons-com__wa

Suffer 2 weeks today:hug: you doing Pattaya or heading off down sth?:flex:

yusamile 05-10-2007 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figjam (Post 27073)
Suffer 2 weeks today:hug: you doing Pattaya or heading off down sth?:flex:

Going straight to Phuket. Meeting a friend there,...A friend,?.. who am i kidding, I am paying some bloke to say hello and act like he knows me for a coupla days. Yes the lure of wild rainy stormy seas is too hard to resist for this ol wax head.:Copy of bag: Thats wax head, not bag head.... :shutup:

Figjam 05-10-2007 05:36 AM

So for the second time in a row you will be MIA huh:bag: is it us? is it me? come on fess up? WHAT HAVE WE DONE:flex: Tabliar will probably still be hiding in Soi8:bag: is that enough of an incentive to visit:mobile: :phone1:

Texan009 05-10-2007 06:01 AM

Hometown

Quote:

Originally Posted by mack (Post 26951)
Hello Tex :cowboy: and welcome to the board. Are you near Crawford by any chance?

Born and raised in San Antonio and now call Houston home. Thanks for the welcome.

Texan009 05-10-2007 06:05 AM

Apology

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figjam (Post 27048)
Is this going to be another new member that comes on here says HI and fucks off while we spread out the welcome mat for days like whatshisname:hitler:

Wow, I did not see that coming. I tend to get busy sometimes so I apologize for not saying thanks for all of you laying out the welcome mat.

bouncer 05-10-2007 06:29 AM

dont bother whith fig we he is a disturbed doc who got his degree in calcutta and has a crush on a girl named emma who ignores him and he has to take that out on the rest of us

Figjam 05-10-2007 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan009 (Post 27082)
Wow, I did not see that coming. I tend to get busy sometimes so I apologize for not saying thanks for all of you laying out the welcome mat.

All right before your accepted to our little board you have to answer one question first.:MyEmoticons-com__bi

What have the Romans ever done for us?

And then you will be allowed a WOOSIE membership:jester:

yusamile 05-10-2007 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figjam (Post 27079)
So for the second time in a row you will be MIA huh:bag: is it us? is it me? come on fess up? WHAT HAVE WE DONE:flex: Tabliar will probably still be hiding in Soi8:bag: is that enough of an incentive to visit:mobile: :phone1:

Well its a little bit of everything actually, but i thought i need to get out and do a bit of a pictorial expose of LoS for the sake of this board. God bless me. Gee wouldn't it be nice if you were walking down a soi with your Canon 357 SLR and you saw ol cunthead and you got a few shots off. And i dont mean this Canon :photo: I mean this one, :rifle:

Texan009 05-10-2007 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figjam (Post 27106)
All right before your accepted to our little board you have to answer one question first.:MyEmoticons-com__bi

What have the Romans ever done for us?

And then you will be allowed a WOOSIE membership:jester:

They have not done shit for me lately. What are the benefits of a WOOSIE membership?