Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hello (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=11784)

bkp 10-02-2009 11:52 PM

Go Seahawks!!

elway69 10-03-2009 06:41 AM

Welcome Redskin.
Stick around and get to know the fucktards on here.plenty of us around in October ,just pop us a pm and we can meet up for some stupidness

The Redskins are shite by the way..................well,since Elway and Montana retired the whole nfl is shite.
Ignore the one called Churchill,he'll just get you into trouble.
Cheers and enjoy!!

Redskin Fan 10-05-2009 03:51 PM

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to meeting up with some of you at end of Oct....I will make sure to pack my nametag.....or my Redskins ballcap.

Yes, I am a season ticket holder for the Redskins....just went ot DC the other day to watch them beat the Bucs. Magoo, I have never met Snyder.....but do have a lot of angst about our current GM, Coach, and QB. At least Snyder spends money on the team, unlike other cheapskate owners.

As for liking Secrets.....yes, that is among my favorite bars. Have known Ben since FLB, know Larry....and Mama-San Fon is on my top 2 mama-san list....along with Moulie at FLB.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

RF

gonzo 10-05-2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redskin Fan (Post 162948)
Have known Ben since FLB, know Larry....

Who else do you hang out with? Bernard Madoff? Nick Leeson? :laughing:

bouncer 10-05-2009 06:27 PM

Ben and larry................. well the biggest conartists in pattaya,,,,, I realy liked the scam while larry was lying in bed whith diapers.............. honest bent honest bent honest bent honest bent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redskin Fan (Post 162948)
Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to meeting up with some of you at end of Oct....I will make sure to pack my nametag.....or my Redskins ballcap.

Yes, I am a season ticket holder for the Redskins....just went ot DC the other day to watch them beat the Bucs. Magoo, I have never met Snyder.....but do have a lot of angst about our current GM, Coach, and QB. At least Snyder spends money on the team, unlike other cheapskate owners.

As for liking Secrets.....yes, that is among my favorite bars. Have known Ben since FLB, know Larry....and Mama-San Fon is on my top 2 mama-san list....along with Moulie at FLB.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

RF

foz 10-05-2009 10:09 PM

your redskins where lucky last night

Delaware 10-06-2009 08:38 AM

Welcome Redskin

Redskin Fan 10-06-2009 08:05 PM

Hey, why am I getting banged on for mentioning I like Secrets? Seems like Ben has pissed in some wheatie bowls out there in BM land. Would like to know what I am missing about this equation.....as I have never had a problem with Ben, Larry.....nor other owners like Andy at Mistys, Martin at FLB.... I mean, not as if we exchange christmas cards....but I do have a few drinks with them every time I am in town.....

Just curious as to why the angst shown......

RF