PDA

View Full Version : nude pics

my_name_mark_u_like_me
11-24-2008, 07:44 PM
hi i am new to this forum i find it full of information and sum interesting threads. but what i want to know is,is there a section with nude pics because i have a few i could add to the collection. or do you have to be a advanced member?:hump:

bouncer
11-24-2008, 07:52 PM
Yepp you can put them upp wherewer you want....................

its ok by us,

Figjam
11-24-2008, 10:07 PM
All the good stuff is in level 33 :MyEmoticons-com__sl

bouncer
11-24-2008, 10:48 PM
thats the level only you have acsess to fig.................. fucking new i was tricked again.

ruhorny
11-24-2008, 11:04 PM
POST AWAY the sooner the better.:flipa:

bouncer
11-25-2008, 12:14 AM
The sooner is defo better half this board could be dead in the next 76 houers due to old age......................

agudbuk
03-21-2009, 06:28 PM
Lets see some flesh

agudbuk
03-21-2009, 06:52 PM
That's what I've previously said . Why have to make posts just to make up bloody numbers when you've really nothing constructive to say.

OK so the reason I previously didn't post probably has more to do with a computer crash eradicating the link but surely better to allow lurkers who do no harm that having to submit posts for the sake of it

gonzo
03-21-2009, 07:28 PM
surely better to allow lurkers who do no harm that having to submit posts for the sake of itIt's been explained in the thread about non-posters. The board isn't tied to a business nor does it accept advertising revenue, it was set up as a means for friends to stay in touch and new members are always welcome as long as they contribute. We pay for the board costs amongst the senior members here and all we ask in return for people using the board is that they contribute to the community here by sharing information, experiences or just joining in with the banter. If people can't be arsed to contribute, if joining in here is too much effort for them then why should they retain access? Quid pro quo.

mack
03-21-2009, 09:56 PM
Why have to make posts just to make up bloody numbers when you've really nothing constructive to say.

Not having anything constructive to say hasn't stopped me (or most people on this board) from posting agudbud. :shock: If you have a question or can post something funny or interesting that happened to you in LOS or maybe jump in a thread you find interesting, you'll see we're not a bad bunch. Up to you, good luck in whatewer you do. :cheers:

yusamile
03-22-2009, 10:30 AM
Not having anything constructive to say hasn't stopped me (or most people on this board) from posting agudbud. :shock: If you have a question or can post something funny or interesting that happened to you in LOS or maybe jump in a thread you find interesting, you'll see we're not a bad bunch. Up to you, good luck in whatewer you do. :cheers:

Oh no , not you again,......Mr unconstructive negative dribblemack !!!!
You see Agudbuk 20,000 posts about nothing and you may get to see this smilie :mooney:, which Mack looks at :eyepop: and :wanka: over everyday.

mack
03-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Don't listen to Yusamile :ylflower: agudbuk, :utterbollox: what he posts.

agudbuk
03-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Oh no , not you again,......Mr unconstructive negative dribblemack !!!!
You see Agudbuk 20,000 posts about nothing and you may get to see this smilie :mooney:, which Mack looks at :eyepop: and :wanka: over everyday.

One thing this site does have is a good range of smilies. I wonder what its a substitute for?

Bilbobaggins
03-22-2009, 09:56 PM
so now you have told us what we do have, what DON'T we have agudbuk?
just curious as to your opinions.

bouncer
03-22-2009, 11:30 PM
so now you have told us what we do have, what DON'T we have agudbuk?
just curious as to your opinions.

Std,s.......... Stupid appeals , trustfund for diaperboys, ........... well do i have to continue...... :dunce::dunce: :tribe: :tribe: :tribe: :surfing: :tomato2:

yusamile
03-23-2009, 05:13 AM
yep agaduck is a shitte spy who came on here to gather info and now he's fucked dancing

Noooooooo , tell me it aint true, i was really startin to like him,....i thought he was gonna go all the way, Level 75 , trip reports , nude pics and a walk with pics to beat em all. :crybaby:

agudbuk
03-23-2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks, I'll put this forum up a couple of notches on the list of forums i look at and if I've got something to say I'll add to.

If i see something interesting I'll post if not well you said you won't miss me so no loss to anyone.

agudbuk
03-24-2009, 01:38 AM
That was unexpected

anthonyst
10-03-2010, 06:05 PM
its a looooong way to level 33.... how many centuries does it take to get there ?