PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use flikr ?

ferocious
11-19-2008, 12:39 PM
anyone use flickr to post pics on the board ? if so could you give me a dummies :bangin: tutorial on it as i'm sick of photobucket censoring my naughty pics:hyper:

yusamile
11-19-2008, 03:16 PM
I used it for the first time recently and had a bit of trouble using it. But once you sign up you go about uploading . There is a monthly limit and ithink you can only load one at a time unless you pay up. Once you upload, click on the pic and it will give you a page with " get attachment xxxxx " ... Click on " all sizes ",.... and you will see the " available sizes "....select you size , i used medium for chocolat thunda, and at the bottom you will see the " grab photo's balls ",....sorry thats URL........highlight, right click and copy,.......got to you post in Revealed and select " insert image" from the icons at the top of the post and paste into the field . Preview post and see what you get.....good luck son. :pizza:

ferocious
11-19-2008, 04:12 PM
what about direct linking using an IMG code same photobucket ?? thanks

yusamile
11-20-2008, 01:01 AM
what about direct linking using an IMG code same photobucket ?? thanks

Thats where i had the pompem. I know Butt Blonde has this same ompem i think, butt he is AWOL at the moment. So the Insert Image option was the next easiest way,...! Its not so bad really.