PDA

View Full Version : Know alot more about Bangkok

streeteats
10-31-2008, 05:54 AM
Hey Friends,
I been to BK :ignoring:forward to being a part of this online community.

yusamile
10-31-2008, 06:13 AM
:welcome: Streets, was that your first trip to BKK , where are you from, etc etc. Look forward to hearing more of your exploits.:couchpotato:

mack
10-31-2008, 03:45 PM
:hello: streeteats, welcome aboard. :boat: _ :cheers:

gfsre1
12-24-2008, 07:46 PM
BKK is cool, nice quality of women.

Pattaya is Quantity... BKK is Quality

yusamile
12-24-2008, 09:29 PM
BKK is cool, nice quality of women.

Pattaya is Quantity... BKK is Quality

I dont know about that,...last month in Pattay i saw some of the most beautiful girls you would ever want to see, specially at the markets, and plenty of them . :angrywife:

bkp
12-28-2008, 10:52 PM
I dont know about that,...last month in Pattay i saw some of the most beautiful girls you would ever want to see, specially at the markets, and plenty of them . :angrywife:

I agree with you Yusa, went to BKK and didn't see any real difference in quality of women, especially for the prices they were asking. Probably some real BKK stunners in some rediculous upscale places.

bouncer
12-29-2008, 12:45 AM
In the end of the day a pussy is a pussy...................

you stick the dick in it and you finish off ,,,,,

after you finished you rather drink beer whith your mates anyhow .

BigBadSi
12-29-2008, 08:05 AM
i thought it was the other wayy round,plenty of fuglies in BKK more on population than pattaya

gonzo
12-29-2008, 10:38 AM
Been a while since I was in BKK (Songkran) but the quality was definitely higher. Because of the sheer numbers of girls in Pattaya there are always more 7s and 8s around but for real stunners BKK wins hands down IMO.

BigBadSi
12-29-2008, 10:51 AM
do you mean local girls too tho gonz, or just the bar girl population if your going on that then yeah a city of 10million will have a larger percentage of girls that are sooay than a city with 1 mill

tom
12-29-2008, 11:00 AM
If you limit yourself to the area between Sukhumvit soi 1 and Soi 33 there probably isn't a huge difference in the quality of the "working girls". It's outside that area that BKK wins hands down.

gonzo
12-29-2008, 11:11 AM
Both Si, in the gogos, in the clubs, on the street, but even taking just a straight comparison of the gogos you'll find a load more stunners in BKK IMO.

BigBadSi
12-29-2008, 11:27 AM
i know bumgaraund hospital had some lookers velly nice

Isee
12-30-2008, 12:47 AM
do you mean local girls too tho gonz, or just the bar girl population if your going on that then yeah a city of 10million will have a larger percentage of girls that are sooay than a city with 1 mill

Go to what you consider to be the best soapy in Ptty and then go to one of the ones in BKK, say in Rachada for example.......no comparison imho

gonzo
12-30-2008, 12:54 AM
Go to what you consider to be the best soapy in Ptty and then go to one of the ones in BKK, say in Rachada for example.......no comparison imho
Same can be said of a comparison between the soapies in Pattaya and those in Udon Thani and in Udon you're looking at half the cost. Some cracking soapy girls up there.

Isee
12-30-2008, 01:10 AM
Same can be said of a comparison between the soapies in Pattaya and those in Udon Thani and in Udon you're looking at half the cost. Some cracking soapy girls up there.

fark off......so you've booked your hotel room in Udon for your next trip then....straight to Udon or you going to slum it in Ptty for a couple of days first??? :welshflag:

Seriously, I hear the soapies are quite good in Udon...once you chase the chickens out of the shed first.....

bouncer
12-30-2008, 01:21 AM
In gonzos case he likes to see chickens running around the room...................... it adds to the experience.....................

gonzo
12-30-2008, 10:09 AM
fark off......so you've booked your hotel room in Udon for your next trip then....straight to Udon or you going to slum it in Ptty for a couple of days first??? :welshflag:

Seriously, I hear the soapies are quite good in Udon...once you chase the chickens out of the shed first.....Thus sapeaks the wannabe pig farmer from Kanchaburi :laughing:

Been to UT yet bitch? Nah, so STFU :bigfinger

mack
12-30-2008, 06:17 PM
In the end of the day a pussy is a pussy...................

you stick the dick in it and you finish off ,,,,,

You're sounding all romantic now bouncer. :roses:

InCider
12-30-2008, 07:54 PM
remember once reading someplace that there is somewhere (fuck, how's that for accuracy...on Bangkok Tonight I think!) where the girls gather around 2am a bit like Nana car park but for the "locals" - mainly Thai blokes rather than farang about, but not "farang hostile" at all.

Good pickings apparently if you can carry off the illusion of being reasonsably well heeled and can speak a few words of the lingo and "chat them up". Girls predominatly just out for fun rather than working per se and some lookers too.

The place you're thinking of is the Siam Hotel on Phetburi Rd. The coffee shop was a well known after hours meeting place. A lot of the girls working in the massage parlours on Phetburi Rd would head that way if they were looking for some late night action.

As far as I know the Hotel was shut down a while back for renovation? As you said, it was predominantly a Thai orientated venue. From what I've heard it wasn't a vey farang friendly venue at all - might be OK for the seasoned ex-pat who can speak thai, but your average tourist would be way out of his depth.