PDA

View Full Version : free website for Premiership football

Bilbobaggins
08-17-2008, 04:26 PM
just watched Villa stuff City here :bigfinger and got the yoonighted - toon match on now

works quite well, feeds from skys cameras and Star Sports studios by the look of it

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

gonzo
08-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Nice one Bill :cheers:

Watching the dull as hell yoonighted game on Sophon in Thai as I don't have UBC and so missed the Chelski and Villa goal-fests in favour of this terminally dull match.

Bilbobaggins
08-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Villa looked good mate, really good going forward.
Bojinov just got injured again, in the warm up, thats him, Vassell out, Jo at the olympics.
We need a striker desperately

gonzo
08-17-2008, 04:44 PM
Bojinov just got injured again, in the warm up, thats him, Vassell out, Jo at the olympics.
We need a striker desperatelyWhere's Benjani then? He out an'all?

Bilbobaggins
08-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Where's Benjani then? He out an'all?

forgot about him, yep out for 8 weeks
Castillo still injured
Caicedo total shite (£5.2m????)

He needs to give Bianchi a chance, he is a good striker

gonzo
08-17-2008, 05:16 PM
He needs to give Bianchi a chance, he is a good strikerThought bianchi was meant to be your great hope for last season but he only played a few games and looked pretty ordinary at best.

Bilbobaggins
08-17-2008, 05:19 PM
I saw him play a few times mate, he is good, but for some reason Hughes doesn't seem to like him.
Maybe down to what happens in training rather than on the pitch.
We haven't had a decent striker since Anelka was sold

Bilbobaggins
08-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Bojinov out for 6 months.........
Just the news we needed.
Unlucky fucker, he got injured agains yoonighted last season after 6 minutes, he was out the rest of the season

Hitman206
08-18-2008, 12:07 AM
Villa looked good mate, really good going forward.
We need a striker desperately

I thought Hughes was trying to get Santa Cruz?

soi 2
08-20-2008, 08:15 PM
http://www1.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football

Here's another website for football I got off another forum. Always handy to have a back up site as these sites come and go sometimes. Watching Scotland v Norn Irn tonight on it, not as bad a game as I thought it might be !

Thebomb
08-20-2008, 08:42 PM
can u get the boxin on it too??? sports 1??

Bilbobaggins
08-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Tom, my mates watched the Hatton Mayweather fight on it mate

Bilbobaggins
08-23-2008, 05:23 AM
hmmmmmmmmmm
City, who are in desperate need of a new striker, signed another defender yesterday!!
We've only got Garrido, Ball, Onuoha, Dunne, Richards, Ben Haim and Corluka to play there!
Still, this guy is good, I remember last year Arsenal and yoonighted were sniffing round him, 22 years old, 23 caps for Belgium already, maybe a good prospect maybe Ferocious was out there finalising the deal for Thaksin? :clap:

Manchester City can confirm the signing of Belgian international defender Vincent Kompany from Bundesliga side Hamburg SV on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

The 22-year-old already has over 20 caps for his country, as well as appearances at U17, 18 and 21 level and was touted for a move to the Premier League when leaving his first club Anderlecht in 2006 before opting to join Hamburg.

He has recently been with the Belgian side at the Olympic Games and left his country’s side before their semi final defeat against Nigeria to return for the season opening 2-2 draw with Bayern Munich last weekend.

Kompany can, and often has, played as a defensive midfielder for the Bundesliga giants and becomes Mark Hughes’ third signing for the Club.

It is hoped Vincent will receive all the relevant clearance to be able to feature in Sunday's home clash with West Ham United.

gonzo
08-23-2008, 05:54 AM
Doesn't sound like Frank will make it to the game though....

Thaksin Shinawatra is preparing to be forced off the Manchester City board under the Premier League's fit-and-proper-person test. The former prime minister of Thailand, who has been advised to stay away from tomorrow's home game against West Ham for his own safety, was described last night as "embarrassed" about the damage he had inflicted on City's reputation but sent out a message, via the club's executive chairman Garry Cook, that he was determined to remain the principal power behind the club.

Thaksin has reluctantly had to consider his position after fleeing Thailand earlier this month to avoid the possibility of being convicted and sent to prison on corruption charges. His trial is due to go ahead in his absence and, if he is found guilty, he also faces being blacklisted from running a Premier League club under the fit-and-proper-person test, which states no club is allowed to employ a director with a conviction for fraud.

"Dr Thaksin has been really open," said Cook. "He has said to us, 'If you need me to resign from this football club because it will serve the needs of the Premier League, I'm fine with that.' He is embarrassed about the indignity he has brought upon his football club and the Premier League. He never intended this to be the case. Three months ago, it was very different."

Thaksin and his lawyers are examining Premier League documents to see how he can take a passive role behind the scenes and continue bankrolling City without breaking any rules. "We are looking at taking him off the board as a director," said Cook. "But can he be a shareholder? Those are two very different issues. The jurisdiction around the term 'fit-and-proper-person' needs to be more clearly defined. It is a very loose term, almost tongue-in-cheek, because there have been plenty of unfit and improper people in the league over the last 10 years."

Cook had a meeting with Sir Dave Richards, the Premier League chairman, this week to inform him that Thaksin's wife, Pojaman, had nothing to do with the day-to-day running of the club. Richards was "concerned", said Cook, because Pojaman had been convicted of fraud and sentenced to three years in prison before she fled Thailand while on bail pending an appeal.

Thaksin has £800m of assets frozen by the Thai courts but has said he is talking to some of the richest people in the world about investing in the club or selling part of his stake. "The one thing he is adamant about is that he is not going to sell his majority or bring in institutes," said Cook. "We're talking about friends of friends. It should all be resolved before the end of the transfer window. These are very wealthy friends."

In the meantime Thaksin's seat will be empty at the City of Manchester stadium. "He wants to be at this ground on Sunday but he is hearing advice from many people about being in a public space," Cook revealed. "There has been a threat to his safety worldwide and he has to be conscious of that, but I think one of the safest places for him to be right now would be this stadium."

Bilbobaggins
08-23-2008, 06:16 AM
Matt, where did you get that from?
Talking to the lads up in Manchester, I get the impression there is an air of indignation about the city.
Personally I am not surprised by the chain of events.
If he was under investigation for fraud last year when he bought the club, then the purchase should not have been allowed.

gonzo
08-23-2008, 08:05 AM
Matt, where did you get that from?
In today's Grauniad mate.

soi 2
09-27-2008, 07:44 PM
Here's some more sites - www.justin.tv/dragonboat watched Andy Murray in the US open and Amir Khan get knocked out here. www.justin.tv is worth a look. Found this one today - http://www.iraqgoals.com/en/ch1.html
Great picture quality, English and Spanish football.

monkeyspanker
10-06-2008, 04:29 PM
just having a look at this
http://www.rojadirecta.com/
not tried it yet as nothing on but looks like it works in the same way as BB`s link

english help link to right under banner

edit

clicked on a few links and it tells you what you need,ie, flash,sopcast etc

interesting to see when the premiership is on

otherwise a backup plan if nothing else

Bilbobaggins
10-29-2008, 08:07 PM
fuckkkkkkkkk can't get the Boro Manchester City game on anywhere!!!!

gonzo
12-22-2008, 09:28 PM
http://www.telesoccer.tk/

password = 5000Wish I'd spotted this before the match finished :kickcan:

monkeyspanker
11-29-2009, 09:34 PM
http://www.tell-me-about.com/live%20scores.html

might have something worth trying

ferocious
11-02-2010, 07:29 PM
been given this site by a workmate gonna give it a try tonight
http://www.vipstand.net/sports/football.html

soi 2
11-02-2010, 07:47 PM
been given this site by a workmate gonna give it a try tonight
http://www.vipstand.net/sports/football.html

Not working for Rangers - Valencia unfortunately.

Thebomb
11-02-2010, 08:02 PM
not workin for spurs either...

soi 2
11-02-2010, 09:38 PM
I was looking at other forums and people were watching this. Got link 2 working but it didn't really work that well for me tonight. Thanks anyway ferocious always good to have as many links as possible to try. Here's another one worth a shot next time - http://www.vipcanals.org/ch3.html