PDA

View Full Version : teams/clubs that will never see one dabloon of yer dosh....

tommiecoughlin
08-02-2008, 05:40 PM
at the risk of incurring me m8 mackz wrath.....

for me it's the San Francisco Giants:bigfinger:

The Giants are the big kid in the bay area baseball world...glitzee new park and big payroll....they have sold out almost every home game (81 per year...approx attendance 40k)...for the last 6 years.....

....but still...that's not good enough...they want to starve out their competition from across the bay...the Oakland Athletics...

The A's...as they are known...don't have the glitzee ballpark or the big payroll, but they are a consistently good product that proves themselves out on the field with a collection of young kids and over-the-hill veterans.

The Giants have stopped the A's from building a new park 60 miles away...citing territoial rights to San Jose....and it is looking more and more like the A's will have to leave the area in order to get a new ballpark and compete with the big clubs in payroll.

The Giants will never get a penney of me money:bigfinger:

mack
08-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Stand back people! This could get bloody like at the Alamo... :cowboy:

http://www.trishbennett.net/alamo/battle.jpg

Fork Handles
08-02-2008, 09:26 PM
great film that one davey clocket jim bowie etc. that mex bully was a right cunt

Not the John Wayne one.
Four hours of absolute crap.

And for the trivia hounds. John Wayne as Davy Crockett DOES die at the end.:nopity:

Bilbobaggins
08-03-2008, 12:36 AM
for me it is Salford/singapore/hongkong/beijing/abu dhabi/saigon/bangkok/London reds

wankers think they can run straight thru any opposition, City will always be there!!