PDA

View Full Version : Another great moment for English football

Fork Handles
07-25-2008, 06:00 AM
......P842Tmi6lrc

mack
07-25-2008, 02:35 PM
That was funny! Gotta give 'respect' to Posh for being a good sport and throwing some lines back to 'Ali G' every now and then. Beckham seems like he'd be stuck for an answer if you asked him how he was doing today. :canadian: But both were good sports about the whole deal, even if it was for a fundraiser for charity.

Bilbobaggins
07-25-2008, 05:07 PM
1st time I saw that, :pissedmesen:

and I can't stand 'posh spice' normally but she looked quite horny there!!

Fork Handles
07-26-2008, 12:31 AM
Agreed Bilbo, a few years old now but she did look damned good.

I hope the boys get her brains as well......

ferocious
07-26-2008, 06:08 AM
i hold them responsible for putting english football back 10 years , peter taylor should never had made him captain the whole team concept went out the window with him leading the team.. average player who has now found his level

Bilbobaggins
07-26-2008, 10:21 AM
I disagree Reg, he is way above average and I can't stand the fucker. No better crosser of the ball when he was on form.
Agree with the captain thing though.
That was a stupid idea.

ferocious
07-26-2008, 10:46 AM
you need more than crosses when your up against it , one foot , no pace , can't head the ball , can't defend & very tempramental ...! he doesn't tick enough boxes to be playing in the midfield for england... he's living on the greece game cos that's the only man of the match performance he's had in an england shirt , he's the reason england home games are full of muppets and women , calderon basically admitted madrid signed him for financial gain & i find it very strange when he was signing for LA nobody else tried to sign this world class midfielder in his prime , just shows his fucking ambition & self importance signing for LA