PDA

View Full Version : Decent tailor in pattaya

ferocious
06-14-2008, 01:03 AM
2 of my friends are looking to buy a suit in pattaya & i was wondering if anyone could recommend a good value/service tailors shop ??

deanobeano
06-14-2008, 09:43 AM
down on the entrance of soi dianna are a couple of tailors they are before payango bar i think its called

woodman2
06-14-2008, 09:57 AM
The guys that grab your hand as you saunter about are only front men, they don`t do any tailoring.They just do the selling.

I guess there is some communal sweat shop somewhere that makes up the orders for all the establishments about town.

I got mine from the place next to the lift in the Flipper on soi 7. I don`t even know if it is still there.

Price and quality seemed OK. I`ve only worn it for my brothers wedding, my dads funeral and Si`s wedding so I can`t really say whether it is hard wearing or not.

We may have got a good deal because we bought 3. Here they are tastefully modeled my me, our kid and my best mate.

And I don`t think I have my arms behind my back because the sleeves were too short

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee274/woodman2/scan.jpg

deanobeano
06-14-2008, 03:30 PM
oh i see Woodman i not know that i thought they was tailors

torrenova
06-17-2008, 09:05 PM
Marks and Sparks back home with an extra set of trousers. If it fucks up it can go back no questions asked.

butterflyblonde
06-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Think I remember reading Asda launched britain's cheapest suit at £19. :haha:

BigBadSi
06-18-2008, 07:19 AM
Place where i got mine Reg(what i wore for the wedding too) was from a place near Tims beer bar on 2nd road,it was called La Moda or somat like that

Niall
06-18-2008, 12:44 PM
I use the one on the corner of Klang and Beach Road just down from the new Didi bar.

Golden rule is take a suit/shirt you like and say 'copy this' then chose your fabric.

Even if they measure you up they will fuck it up because they just can't deal with falang sized chests arms thighs and arses.

torrenova
06-21-2008, 03:14 PM
I've met loads of guys who have some hideous unwearable SE Asian tailoring clogging up their wardrobe back home.

butterflyblonde
06-21-2008, 03:28 PM
I've met loads of guys who have some hideous unwearable SE Asian tailoring clogging up their wardrobe back home.

It happened to me, bought a hidesously asian style black silk shirt that wouldn't look out of place in a kung fu movie, got talked into visiting a diamond factory by a taxi man who then took me to his 'sisters' fashion emporium on the way back as he was disspointed I bought no jewellery.

mack
06-21-2008, 05:06 PM
You should stick to the styles that are timeless when buying your suits and sports coats people, like this little number in my closet... :bigfinger

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/CRT/CRT374/man-wearing-nehru_~15440-05DG.jpg