PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea's new manager

penetrator
06-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Big Phil Scolari or Robert Loggia to use his screen name.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/2006/03/19/sfnfro19.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/toppix_collectibles/loggia.jpg

Bilbobaggins
06-12-2008, 08:12 AM
a good appointment I reckon........except..........
the fucker doesn't understand English, hardly a single word!
How is that gonna work??

butterflyblonde
06-12-2008, 08:41 AM
a good appointment I reckon........except..........
the fucker doesn't understand English, hardly a single word!
How is that gonna work??

Expect chelski to become the new brazil/portugal squad.

monsterman
06-13-2008, 12:40 PM
Scolari is a great manager ...that means Chelsea will be a serious contender against MU,Liverpool,Arsenal and not one of the also rans.

butterflyblonde
06-13-2008, 03:16 PM
Scolari is a great manager ...that means Chelsea will be a serious contender against MU,Liverpool,Arsenal and not one of the also rans.

While I agree he's a good manager, I still think it was a huge mistake to get rid of Jose 'the special one'. One of the best managers I've seen in years and I fully expect to see Inter Milan in a Champions League final at some point.

gonzo
06-13-2008, 07:02 PM
The latest news is Chelsea have sacked Scolari has he hasn't managed to win anything in his time at the club :whistling:

tom
06-13-2008, 07:26 PM
there's only ever been 2 great club managers in England who built teams with little dosh unlike the freespending managers of today,Clough and Shanks fuckin rolls off the tongue that say it again Clough and Shanks.

That'll be the same Cloughie that broke the British record transfer fee to bring Trevor Francis to Forest. :yay:

tom
06-13-2008, 08:02 PM
was never a million just under i think hes 1 man look at the rest of the team all ragtags groomed by clough/taylor to become greats and went on to be european champions 2 years on the trot summat mufc could never do with all their millions.:bigfinger

I think it's a safe bet that no manager will ever accomplish what Stein did at Celtic ........ winning the European Cup with ten players all born within 10 miles of the club stadium and the öutsider (Lennox) born 30 miles away.

old crust
06-13-2008, 08:03 PM
was never a million just under i think hes 1 man look at the rest of the team all ragtags groomed by clough/taylor to become greats and went on to be european champions 2 years on the trot summat mufc could never do with all their millions.:bigfinger

Not sure Peter Shilton fits the ragtag profile.

tom
06-13-2008, 08:21 PM
350 grand shilts i think, peanuts lol

A British record for a goalkeeper at the time though ....... :floghorse:

butterflyblonde
06-13-2008, 09:32 PM

1968?