PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!

roamer
06-05-2008, 11:04 PM
I don`t understand.
Seem to have lost audio, youtube clips
on here are silent.
Tracks i`ve embedded on here today,can`t hear them.
Same with others` clips
Go onto youtube and can hear the tracks.
Here there is just silence.
Applies to all the youtube clips on here,past and present.
What am I doing wrong???????
:sofahide:

Bilbobaggins
06-05-2008, 11:16 PM
restart your pc???

Figjam
06-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Get a Mac :woosiechair:

mack
06-05-2008, 11:35 PM
The board has been very slow today for me roamer, posts loading slowly, etc. when usually it's very fast. I don't know if this is related to your video viewing problem or not, but it's annoying today for sure here. :cheers:

roamer
06-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Thanks
Done that,no go,
But there`s sound/noise coming out of my PC,
just can`t get any audio from youtube
tracks.
Sure it`something real simple
I`m doing wrong,don`t know what though.

roamer
06-05-2008, 11:44 PM
Get a Mac :woosiechair:

Not raining here though
:whistling:

roamer
06-06-2008, 12:05 AM
Where the fxxk is jonny when you need
him?
It isn`t my PC,can hear the tracks on youtube,
but not on here.
:salsa:

jonny
06-06-2008, 08:54 AM
sorry guys!! I think the hosting people are doing some maintenance work doubling their network capacity but in the time they are doubling they are only running off minimal bandwidt I am assuming it is something to do with that??

It shouldn't affect the sound though???? It works on mine ok???

butterflyblonde
06-06-2008, 09:48 AM
Thanks
Done that,no go,
But there`s sound/noise coming out of my PC,
just can`t get any audio from youtube
tracks.
Sure it`something real simple
I`m doing wrong,don`t know what though.

If the sound on your PC is working fine then check the small speaker in the bottom right corner of each youtube video.

Hover your mouse over it and if the slider bar is at the bottom, you have turned the sound right down, just need to move it to the top with the mouse, or just click the speaker icon and it will do it autmotic for you.

Edit:
Where the fxxk is jonny when you need
him?
It isn`t my PC,can hear the tracks on youtube,
but not on here.

Sorry spotted this post after making mine. That is quite strange, not had any problems in the last 48 hours myself, hearing sound on videos embedded to the board.

roamer
06-06-2008, 05:27 PM
If the sound on your PC is working fine then check the small speaker in the bottom right corner of each youtube video.

Hover your mouse over it and if the slider bar is at the bottom, you have turned the sound right down, just need to move it to the top with the mouse, or just click the speaker icon and it will do it autmotic for you.

:oops:

Thanks
You were right
Fine now
:stupid2:

jonny
06-06-2008, 05:30 PM
I didn't want to be sound condscending by asking if you had seen the volume on the bottom right of the player!!

butterflyblonde
06-06-2008, 07:13 PM
I didn't want to be sound condscending by asking if you had seen the volume on the bottom right of the player!!

Same here, but you never know if other people have spotted it. Isn't it always the case though, you wrack your brains trying to find the solution to something like a TV setting and it turns out to be a simple press of a button.

Figjam
06-06-2008, 10:41 PM
Nerds r us 1 Roamer 0 :lmoa2:

monsterman
06-07-2008, 04:43 AM
you tube is now officially blocked on all Thai ISPs by Thai censor

roamer
06-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Same here, but you never know if other people have spotted it. Isn't it always the case though, you wrack your brains trying to find the solution to something like a TV setting and it turns out to be a simple press of a button.

Whenever I ask a technical question,
start at the very basics,then work upwards.
e.g.
Have you got the Computer switched on?
Go from there.
Appreciate the answer and the youtube instructions,
very easy now.

torrenova
06-07-2008, 07:34 PM
you tube is now officially blocked on all Thai ISPs by Thai censor

No its not it is TOT stopping streaming of videos. Use the code I put in the youtube question thread and you can still stream video and higher quality.