PDA

View Full Version : Lolitas on soi LK Metro

soi 2
05-26-2008, 12:16 PM
I know a couple of you guys have been in here and was just wondering what the form is ? I'm not much of a short time guy but I walk past this place every day and there's some nice ones sitting out there. Few basic questions -

1. How much does it cost ?

2. Is it like paying at the soapies and you give the girl a tip ?

3. Will they have sex or is just blowjobs ?

4. Do you have a drink with them or just grab one and head for the rooms ?

5. Is it worth a visit ?

mack
05-26-2008, 03:53 PM
1)- I should remember exactly how much it cost since I went there so often, but it was about 600 or 700 baht paid at the bar before going up the stairs with the girl. But one time it was not asked for first so I paid at the bar afterwards. Tip for the girl is up to you, every :bj: I got there out of 6 or 7 was great so I tipped two or three hundred baht to the girls afterwards.

2- Yes, and whether you tip or not is up to you.

3- It's designed for blowjobs, at least the room they always went to this trip was designed that way, since it had a dentist's chair (which none of them had me sit in, they kneeled on the floor while I sat on a short sofa :hiding: ) and a small sofa only. But I never asked for a shag so who knows? Money talks as you know...Also most stayed fully dressed, but a couple dropped their tops during the blowjob.

4- I've done it both ways, again it's up to you and none that I took directly upstairs seemed to be bothered about not stopping first to get a drink.

5- I got consistently well-above-average blow jobs there, all from different girls, that's why I kept going back.

ferocious
05-26-2008, 04:44 PM
i think any bar where your gonna get your weasel greased upstairs is worth a visit gary , i've been a couple of dozen times both in bangkok & pattaya & will be there my first afternoon in a couple of weeks time...!
I grab a drink before heading up the stairs & i'm not too fussy what my bird looks like as their not there for the looks it's all about the sucking , i've never screwed one but have been offered in BKK & that is just behind curtains but i might try and shag one next trip , i'm sure the price was 960b which covered room/bf , girl money & my beer:cheers:

gonzo
05-26-2008, 04:51 PM
Bit disappointed in my last visit as after a very nice BBBJ the bird recoiled in horror when I laminated the back of her throat. If they can't handle a bit of billy bunk they're in the wrong profession :angry:

butterflyblonde
05-26-2008, 05:32 PM
1. How much does it cost ?

700 baht

2. Is it like paying at the soapies and you give the girl a tip ?
If you mean do you pay up front before going to the room, (like the soapies I've been to) then no. Pay after back at the bar downstairs and tip completely optional.

3. Will they have sex or is just blowjobs ?
They will, only used their services for Bj's myself but sat listening to others guys humping away plenty of times. :sofahide: Some guys on the boards say they can't get off on bj's alone if they lack senstivity.

4. Do you have a drink with them or just grab one and head for the rooms ?
Don't waste your money, I bought a few drinks on the first visit and can tell you the girl will order lolly water and take only 1 polite sip, then put it down and leave it. And make sure you pick a girl outside otherwise the oldest/fattest will choose you.

5. Is it worth a visit ?
The best purpose for using Lollies is when you want quick, hassle free relief. You can't be arsed with the pre barfine BB/GG chat, or running the gauntlet of soi 6.
They do what they say on the tin, give a nice BBBJ to completion. :thumbup1:

soi 2
05-27-2008, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the replies ! 700 baht is alright, sounds worth a visit. Some really nice girls sitting out there.

bkp
05-27-2008, 07:58 AM
Haven't been this trip, but Mack and BB's replies mirror my past experiences.

Mack, sounds like you've also been in one of my favorite rooms. Hope she layed a towel down for you first so I don't have to be sitting in your butt sweat next time, or you didn't have to sit in my butt sweat from my time before.........or something like that.

mack
05-27-2008, 02:02 PM
Hope she layed a towel down for you first so I don't have to be sitting in your butt sweat next time, or you didn't have to sit in my butt sweat from my time before.........or something like that.

Rest easy bkp, we have not exchanged butt sweat :shock: __ :sweat: _ because every time the girls would put a towel down on the sofa first...:hiding:

gonzo
05-27-2008, 03:22 PM
Rest easy bkp, we have not exchanged butt sweat :shock: __ :sweat: _ because every time the girls would put a towel down on the sofa first...:hiding:
Have they got a special brown towel for when smull visits? :shit:

woodman2
05-27-2008, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the replies ! 700 baht is alright, sounds worth a visit. Some really nice girls sitting out there.

I think the girls work on a rota so if you just wander into the bar the girl whos turn it is next follows you in.

Its best to stop outside for a little chat just to check out what is available. Make a selection and the rota goes out of the window.

probe
05-27-2008, 09:42 PM
There are larger rooms for FS. They cost more. For the BJ the bar gets 400 and the girl gets 300, so I always tip the girl.

Maybe they've changed the rules, but last summer I paid upfront at the bar before going up.

Definitely pick a girl before going in.