PDA

View Full Version : bareback

cdawg
05-17-2008, 02:34 AM
I want to go bareback but want to know what r the chance of catching a desiese

old crust
05-17-2008, 02:59 AM
If its with your own hand, very limited chance.

Mirkwood
05-17-2008, 04:34 AM
If you decide your a barebacker your going to have to take STD's on the chin when you get one. (And you will).

It's all luck of the draw.

I've had clap twice in 10 years and I've hardly ever used condoms. Weird but genital warts done my head in the most. Just wouldn't go until I bought some tablets from USA off E bay.

I don't believe it's possible to catch HIV from a girl whatever anyone says and nobody I know has ever heard of a bloke off the boards getting it either. That includes an FLB member who was shagging an HIV girl bareback as well.

I can't get anything out of condoms so its not optional for me anyway.

Maybe I've been lucky as my pal John has caught bad clap 3 times this year already. Pissed him off but not enough to make him wear one.
If you get a girl you like I'd just take her to a clinic and both get tested. Only costs a couple of hundred and even though its probably not spot on it will give you a fair piece of mind.

penetrator
05-17-2008, 05:00 AM
A bloke in his mid 20's was admitted to my Birds ward a while back after an accident. He tested positive for hiv and claimed that he'd never barebacked but had condoms break on him twice. From appearances he didn't seem to be a shirtlifter and had a girl come visit him. Whether he was being economical with the truth I don't know but he got it somehow.

Fork Handles
05-17-2008, 06:26 AM
I want to go bareback but want to know what r the chance of catching a desiese

There's been a few cases of equine influenza around here...:chicken:

soi 2
05-17-2008, 07:10 AM
A lot of girls this trip, in fact nearly all of them I've been with have insisted on a condom. If they do then fair play to them I won't argue because I know they're being sensible.

Edit - Just to say I've asked if I could take off condom with nearly all of them... Last year barebacked probably under ten different girls and got chlamidya.

butterflyblonde
05-17-2008, 09:15 AM
You may lessen the chances by barebacking 1 girl only instead of changing girls daily, but it's never a guarantee as they won't be wearing a sign or t-shirt advertising they have something.

You could even take a longtime girl to a clinic to get checked out, but again, there's no guarantee's with that either.

If you stay with 1 bird for the whole trip, you'll then have a different minefield to cross, like trying to avoid any sponor type situations.

Life is a risk at the end of the day and up to you how far you want to take that.

monsterman
05-17-2008, 03:30 PM
genital warts can be cut out easily , NSU and Clamydia are biggest risks.

Bilbobaggins
05-17-2008, 03:37 PM
I've found on my latest trips that more and more girls are willing to go bareback, not suffered anything just yet....touch wood

mack
05-17-2008, 03:48 PM
I've found on my latest trips that more and more girls are willing to go bareback, not suffered anything just yet....touch wood

Touch your head then Bilbo. :upyours:

Bilbobaggins
05-17-2008, 04:00 PM
or your hip old man........:lmao:

mack
05-17-2008, 04:06 PM
They used steel in the hip Bilbo, so you can go ahead and call me The Man of Steel, it's okay. :hammertime:

http://images.comiccollectorlive.com/27CF9EA1-7C8E-4724-868A-005B93F5C503/3EB78DEB-EDE3-41F1-963B-5F30CE0BEFB3/BC95FC2C-BD75-4274-B6CC-A93CA74D8A30.jpg

yusamile
05-18-2008, 01:24 PM
They used steel in the hip Bilbo, so you can go ahead and call me The Man of Steel, it's okay. :hammertime:

http://images.comiccollectorlive.com/27CF9EA1-7C8E-4724-868A-005B93F5C503/3EB78DEB-EDE3-41F1-963B-5F30CE0BEFB3/BC95FC2C-BD75-4274-B6CC-A93CA74D8A30.jpg

Hey Mack, maybe you can double for Rob Downie jr as Iron Man,...bet he aint gettin no clap.

I BB and its a risk i take but like BB said i often stay with one girl ,.......after i have banged seveal others.:inlove:

soi 2
05-19-2008, 09:58 AM

Strange but I've had exactly the opposite experience this trip. Last year no problem. This year - need to use condom. Every girls a lottery though and I can't claim the girls I've had are representative of all bar girls.

gonzo
05-19-2008, 11:55 AM
Strange but I've had exactly the opposite experience this trip. Last year no problem. This year - need to use condom. Every girls a lottery though and I can't claim the girls I've had are representative of all bar girls.I'm with Bill on this one, didn't use a single condom in Pattaya last trip. In BKK it was condoms all the time but in Pattaya I didn't bother and none of the girls were bothered either.......I did see a fair few I've known a while though so I think that probably makes quite a difference.