PDA

View Full Version : tonight at wet n wild MISS PATTAYA A GO GO

joepattaya
03-23-2008, 04:02 AM
Miss Pattaya A Go Go Round 2:velho: SEE tayaYOU TONIGHT 8 PM , the seating is first come first serve, ok bribe me you can have my seat , heck its pattaya:MyEmoticons-com__fl:tank2:

Bilbobaggins
03-23-2008, 11:28 AM
joe, gonna post any thing else except advertising?

mack
03-26-2008, 08:43 AM
Pictures of the contest :photo: would be good. :cheers:

torrenova
03-26-2008, 11:03 AM
Nope, looks just like another plug for some business or another.

joepattaya
03-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Pictures of the contest :photo: would be good. :cheers:
WELL i guess if cameras were legal in bars or ST4Me would lighten up on low resolution pictures:gbxbrothers::detector::detector:

joepattaya
03-29-2008, 09:41 AM
tonight instead of champagnes bar the champagnes people will be holding the contest at Gorkle at 8 pm just down the street.so the miss pattaya a go go will be held in Gorkle, see all your favorite girls from champagnes

joepattaya
03-29-2008, 11:35 AM
tonight instead of champagnes bar the champagnes people will be holding the contest at Gorkle at 8 pm just down the street.so the miss pattaya a go go will be held in Gorkle, see all your favorite girls from champagnessorry about posting events i got a few bar owners to have a contest bilbo baggins knows me ,i have only posted a few things, sorry:mardigras::guitar2:

LocalYokul
04-29-2009, 04:04 AM
I understand Wet & Mild is now closed permanently

daveo679
02-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Just noticed this and it was fun and I did some judging on the night, a long time ago now but the OP was recently found dead on a boat in Phuket, suspected heart attack, 44 yrs as I remember.
Joe Patrick, RIP.

monsterman
02-18-2011, 12:24 PM
And the owners of Wet N wild are totally finished .....Andrew is inside for selling coke here he wont be seeing daylight ever again and may get the needle as he was busted with 2 kgs .Mike is dead , wether it was an accident or on purpose he pissed a lot of people off with his involvment with Andrew including me ,they were once friends of mine but good riddance to both I hope they both rot in hell.

tommiecoughlin
02-18-2011, 02:16 PM
What happened to that LasVegas Paul guy?:detective:...thought he add a piece as well:sherlock:...or was he just the manager?

thailearner
02-18-2011, 09:55 PM
What happened to that LasVegas Paul guy?:detective:...thought he add a piece as well:sherlock:...or was he just the manager?

I only went in there once and met him. he said he was the owner even brought us a drink.

From what I understand he went back to the states