PDA

View Full Version : Things that are must for your trip.

smullenpe
01-30-2007, 03:00 AM
I have learned the hard lesson of carefully planning every step for my first trip. However, there are must when it comes to preparing for your trip to Thailand.

1. Expect the unexpected. Pack more maintenance medication than duration of your trip. And send yourself an email containing the list of the prescription in the event you lose your medication during your vacation/holiday. (You can always call Dr. Fig for consultation on which substitute medication will work the best.)

2. Scanned your passport and send yourself an email.

3. Don’t pack more stuff than you need. The weather is very hot in Thailand and you won’t need more than some summer clothes. And the winter clothes you were wearing when you left your country.

4. Review what items can be in the carry on luggage.

5. Have cash, traveler checks, credit cards, and ATM cards.

6. Remember the golden rule and treat others as you want to be treated.

7. Respect the law of the land. Follow the rules and regulations. And remember there is no ignorance of the law. Except for the prostitution it’s widely accepted amongst the adults. (That means anyone over the age of 18) If you are thinking about someone underage, just don’t.

But most of all, don't plan on anything that you'll might do while in Thailand. Just play by ear. Let it just happen as it often do.

Please feel free to add addition items. This all I could think of the moment since I only have 22 more days remaining before I follow my own advice.

Bob
01-30-2007, 03:51 AM
Good list Sully.

swanks
01-30-2007, 08:46 AM
You might want to scan other documents such as bank cards, credit cards, driving licence , tickets ext.

If you loose them you need the details to report the loss.

smullenpe
01-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Eat a proper meal every day!! ale alone is not good enough:sniper: a good idea is to leave the booze alone during the day:usaflag: I intend to lay off the booze during the day and skip every third or fourth night of boozing. But I'll be shagging day and night.:MyEmoticons-com__er

Thanks Winston. I know you care about me. I feel the love.:inlove:

BigBadSi
01-30-2007, 10:57 AM
Whatever happens dont take a shit in a soapy

jonny
01-30-2007, 11:23 AM
smull,

I have an idea for you.......instead of spending a shit load of cash in one bar........just take the same money and buy a damn beer bar........then give it to your tilac when you leave......she will lub you for it........we could call it the pattaya revealed bar and all buy shares into it?? then we could use the message board to drive trade to it and make a fortune.........what do you reckon smull...........

smullenpe
01-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Whatever happens dont take a shit in a soapy Si, I reckon every newbie should have that unforgetable experience of shitting in the soapy. I don't want to take that away from them. :lol:

smull,

I have an idea for you.......instead of spending a shit load of cash in one bar........just take the same money and buy a damn beer bar........then give it to your tilac when you leave......she will lub you for it........we could call it the pattaya revealed bar and all buy shares into it?? then we could use the message board to drive trade to it and make a fortune.........what do you reckon smull...........I'm afraid I already bought Martini's shares of the secrets :lol:

mack
01-30-2007, 07:05 PM
You might want to scan other documents such as bank cards, credit cards, driving licence , tickets ext.

If you loose them you need the details to report the loss.

Good idea Swanks, and smull...as a backup you could post your credit card numbers, PIN's, etc. here in this thread so you'll have them in two places... your email and at Revealed. :oops:

mack
01-30-2007, 07:09 PM
I intend to lay off the booze during the day and skip every third or fourth night of boozing. But I'll be shagging day and night.:MyEmoticons-com__er

Thanks Winston. I know you care about me. I feel the love.:inlove:

This is a great move on your part smull and should really make the Return of the Smullenpe trip much better than the Smullenpe Virgin Tour.

Also maybe think about taking just a certain amount of baht with you each evening and leaving your ATM card back in the safe...bring enough to have a great night out, but not the whole bankroll where you may be tempted to start ringing bells, etc. after you've had a few drinks. :cheers:

smullenpe
01-30-2007, 08:28 PM
This is a great move on your part smull and should really make the Return of the Smullenpe trip much better than the Smullenpe Virgin Tour.

Also maybe think about taking just a certain amount of baht with you each evening and leaving your ATM card back in the safe...bring enough to have a great night out, but not the whole bankroll where you may be tempted to start ringing bells, etc. after you've had a few drinks. :cheers:
That's a good idea since I'm happy go lucky when I'm drunk and love everybody. I even love Winston if I was drunk. I'll be sure not to carry my ATM cards when I go out because when I get 20K baht from ATM it just disappear when I bar hopping. And I don't reckon I'll be play dice games for 1K and 2K bahts either. :cheers:

Engineer
02-01-2007, 03:38 PM
hi sam, have a good trip if i don't talk to you before you leave. take lots of pictures for me.

smullenpe
02-01-2007, 04:53 PM
hi sam, have a good trip if i don't talk to you before you leave. take lots of pictures for me.You've finally signed up? Good for you. :cheers: Are you still working for URS in midtown or did you take that job offer at Hazen and Sawyer? Call me you, fuck. I sent you my new cell phone number on your gmail.

jonny
02-01-2007, 06:41 PM
take lots of pictures for all of us smull!

smullenpe
02-01-2007, 09:43 PM
take lots of pictures for all of us smull!
Jonny, you can take your own pictures when you get there. :kid:

jonny
02-01-2007, 09:46 PM
yeh I know! I need to get my ass over there!

Engineer
02-09-2007, 11:49 AM
where are the all the naked pictures you've told me about, sam?

jonny
02-09-2007, 12:06 PM
most of the naked ones are in the advanced section mate! Have you been to pattaya?? Has sam told you how much fun he had on his last trip!!!

smullenpe
02-09-2007, 05:03 PM
where are the all the naked pictures you've told me about, sam? Listen dipshit. I've told you if you post a lot you get to be on the section where you have ton of naked pictures. You don't have to fucking wait for my return to see pictures of pussys. So, stop lurking and start posting.

jonny
02-09-2007, 11:02 PM
sam.........nice work! Our resident lurker encouragement program is working well!

smullenpe
02-10-2007, 10:49 PM
sam.........nice work! Our resident lurker encouragement program is working well!Like my old man told me when I was just a pup, you gotta pay to play. :MyEmoticons-com__er

Engineer
02-12-2007, 11:16 PM
sam, you should respect your elders. i have at least over 20 years on you, young man.

nosehair
02-12-2007, 11:46 PM
....handcuffs.

Engineer
02-13-2007, 12:56 PM
handcuffs? what do you mean?

roamer
02-13-2007, 01:15 PM
....handcuffs.
Bought some nice furry ones for my next trip:oops:

nosehair
02-13-2007, 01:55 PM
Bought some nice furry ones for my next trip:oops:

I like a bit of the kink thrown in now and again...sometimes finding a girl who will walk around in a little see through number and http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/spike67/hheels.gif
can be a bit difficult.

Had one girl who was up for it, but the next night she refused and made me wear the nightie....actually....it wasn't so baddancing

smullenpe
02-14-2007, 02:23 PM
sam, you should respect your elders. i have at least over 20 years on you, young man.Sorry. I was joking when I said that. You know I don't mean it.

Engineer
02-15-2007, 01:49 PM
thank you. your apology accepted.

nosehair
02-15-2007, 01:55 PM
Speedo....essential gear when at the beach....dancing

Engineer
02-15-2007, 02:00 PM
nosehair, you must be a young man to wear such swim suite.

nosehair
02-15-2007, 02:05 PM
nosehair, you must be a young man to wear such swim suite.

I belieb in free flying flab Engineer....unleash the flab and be free of your inhibitionsdancing......

jonny
02-15-2007, 02:10 PM
a pattaya-revealed t shirt and a stack of pattaya revealed stickers............

smullenpe
02-15-2007, 04:06 PM
thank you. your apology accepted. I've notice that you are learning how to use the internet board. Good for you, Engineer. Are you a real engineer? or a train operator who's called engineer? :kid:

Engineer
02-16-2007, 02:11 PM
i have been an engineer longer than you, sam. i was graduate engineer when you weren't even born. take care of yourself and thank you for the phone call.