PDA

View Full Version : Battle of britian

Thebomb
03-09-2008, 12:24 PM
haye v macrinelli last nite billed as the battle of britian.....dont blink or you'll miss it......haye promising to knock enzo out in a round and very nearly did......round 2 all over....enzo didnt know where he was and the ref. rightly stopped it.....what a right hand haye has,and now he's promising to dominate the heayweights.....alot of people had doubts as to whether he could beat enzo but smashed him up good style....watchin him strut round the ring after his win with that smug look on his face reminded me of that cocky twat naseem hamed.....but do we have the future of heavyweight boxing here????

ROLAND
03-09-2008, 02:54 PM
A bit like Hatton v Mayweather with everyone reckoning it was a 50/50 match up but Haye was far too good for Enzo.
I can't see anything stopping Haye in the heavies as no decent fighter there only a load of boring Russians and Eastern Europeans.

bazzap
03-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Where did Lennox Lewis come from?

Thebomb
03-09-2008, 03:18 PM
agreed R.....no one around at the moment that i think could stop hayes rise to the top

Thebomb
03-09-2008, 03:18 PM

canada........

penetrator
03-09-2008, 03:41 PM

Was born just down the road from me in West Ham.

Where was the last decent boxer to represent Australia Kostya Tszyu born ? dancing

Never thought much of that Enzo Machiavelli, 1 of those boxers who was carefully guided to the top so as not to be exposed for what he is - very limited. Haye is a very good boxer but not sure if his chin will stand up to a decent punch from a heavyweight. I remember how he was fucked over by old Grandad Carl Thompson who although a decent enough fighter was certainly no world beater.

penetrator
03-09-2008, 03:48 PM
beSvupzdMMY

ferocious
03-09-2008, 04:05 PM
A bit like Hatton v Mayweather with everyone reckoning it was a 50/50 match up but Haye was far too good for Enzo.
I can't see anything stopping Haye in the heavies as no decent fighter there only a load of boring Russians and Eastern Europeans.

until haye fought mormeck neither of them had fought anybody world class & mormeck is not a recognized banger but still managed to deck haye , if he keeps his chin down he should become world heavyweight champ :punchbag:

Thebomb
03-09-2008, 04:17 PM
it was that big right hand that scrambled enzos senses about 1m20 into the 2nd and there was no way back after that...fuck knows how he kept on his feet......when he did go down and got back up and staggered round the ring he tried blaming it on a damaged foot to the ref........

penetrator
03-09-2008, 04:27 PM
I see that Enzo Macaroni is saying he was to blame for going against his advice and keeping a low guard, load of old bollocks he was just beat to the punch.

ROLAND
03-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Where was the last decent boxer to represent Australia Kostya Tszyu born ? dancing

What about Aussie Joe Bugner dancing

Chuck_Wao
03-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Is "Battler" Bugner still fighting?? :maddance: :MyEmoticons-com__bu

:tomato2:

ferocious
03-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Is "Battler" Bugner still fighting?? :maddance: :MyEmoticons-com__bu

:tomato2:

i'm sure he was ill recently:roses:

Thebomb
03-09-2008, 06:57 PM
wasnt there an appeall for him in the sun???? am i thinkin of the right guy here??

Chuck_Wao
03-09-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm sorry to hear that - I remember him evading like fuck in some of his fights in the 70s to keep ahead and most folk didn't like it but it takes some guts to get in the ring I recon.