PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the board

jonny
01-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Thanks for registering with pattaya revealed. Just a few pointers if you are new!

We are a completely non commercial forum. We are funded by donations by our members and owing to our small running costs we also try and support local thai charities by donating any excess funds.

Because we are not supported by any businesses or bars in pattaya it means we are not heavily moderated. What you can expect from our members is an honest view of pattaya. We will not try and moderate your opinion or push your point of view over to ours. We have many members with many different views on pattaya. Want to know the honest answer to your question?? Simply ask away and you will find our members have a wealth of information.

If you are here to flame and cause disruption then both you and your posts will end up in the troll tank.

The rules are simple, have a laugh and talk about the pattaya and LOS and you will enjoy your time here.

There is also an advanced section where some members choose to post there trip reports and some of the more controversial posts. Posting in the members section is a good start to being promoted to an advanced member.

why not start by introducing yourself in the newbies forum! Our members are surprisingly friendly!

Jonny

drowe
07-17-2007, 12:25 AM
Hi ,I go by the handle Drowe and have been a regular visiter to Pattaya for the last 6 years.Next trip is Sept 17 and am looking forward to meeting up with some board members.

gonzo
07-17-2007, 12:59 AM
Welcome to the board Drowe.

Anybody know what happened to the other posts on this thread? They've all disappeared :huh:

mack
07-17-2007, 01:10 AM
Let's see....who was the last person in here before they went missing? :detective: Drowe! Fess up...you stole the posts didn't you? Welcome anyway Drowe, hope you enjoy it here. :cheers:

jonny
07-17-2007, 07:21 AM
gonzo,

Are you confusing this thread with another thread in the newbes forum???

gonzo
07-17-2007, 08:07 AM
No....er....I was just....er....bollocks.
.....I'll get me coat :sadangel:

BigBadSi
07-17-2007, 10:24 AM
wtf this thread come from,never seen it before

tommiecoughlin
07-18-2007, 03:10 AM
Hi welcome to the board drovel.

gonzo
07-18-2007, 06:04 PM
i'm new an'all what happen's here how do i get promoted to the smutty levels?No chance churchill, I've heard you're 'no good' :gathering:

butterflyblonde
07-18-2007, 09:00 PM
No chance churchill, I've heard you're 'no good' :gathering:

Yep, Freddy Thai said so. :jerry:

richard-bristol
07-24-2007, 10:35 AM
sawadee kap all
just back from thailand,went koh samui and pattaya,bangkok and changmai,had great time,fly internally with bangkok air,very quick and great sevice,found few hotels not guest friendly,puts a bad downer on your holiday,as pay out more baht ,relocate
found bangkok good for soapys and samui in lamai for the bar girls
and pattaya soi 6 was mad and soi 2 for soapys,need more time if in pattaya as so much going on,could not take it all in ,had 1 week there,was drinking at a bar and said when you shut,they said when u leave,so watch the sun come up ,love that place,rang the bell few times too,big smiles all round,will be back,conext 4 they to good at it ,got my ass kicked,chang mai was great for night market ,see old wats ,try phuket next year,fly down from bangkok as want see rachaburi and a-yu-tee-a,day trips,long tail boats are mad,shpould have here in uk be great in our rivers ,i could easylly fall in love and get married to a thai women,the are all stunners,soft warm brown,farang girls are in trouble now,i not give them a second look any more,well nice to see a web site for people who have been to los and share there adventures ,i can learn quicker now,not get my fingers burnt so quick,kop koon krap for that

roamer
07-24-2007, 11:00 AM
Hi richard :welcome:
Nice intro- Thanks.
yep the girls are good at connect4,I also got well beat at times.
Shame about the guest un-friendly hotels,should be better for you on your next trip as you learn more.

We could do with some river boats here in England now,some areas really bad,hope OK where you are.
:cheers:

gonzo
07-24-2007, 11:18 AM
Hi Richard, welcome to the board.

Whereabouts in Bristol are you from mate? I lived there for about 13 years.

BigBadSi
07-24-2007, 02:13 PM
Liar your from Llandogfphwyllyogliopppffflllof

Nice intro richard welcome to the board Id be interested on your thoughts on CM

Figjam
07-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Hi Richard, welcome to the board.

Whereabouts in Bristol are you from mate? I lived there for about 13 years.

Deported??????

gonzo
07-24-2007, 11:44 PM
Deported??????
Paroled :msn-wink: