PDA

View Full Version : New to the site

zeek1969
01-23-2008, 12:22 AM
Seems like a friendly group of people on this site. I just singed up a few days ago and trying to learn my way around.

I have been to Thailand a couple of times so know my way around just a tiny bit.

One thought that I have not seen posted yet (maybe it is out there) is how do you go about hiring a house keeper and what is expected of them? I know that the cost per month is very cheap for a live in but is a live in the way to go?

Fork Handles
01-23-2008, 09:34 AM
Welcome to the board Zeek..

Don't know anyone thats done it, always lots of ads in Baht and Sold, but I don't know if TG's can read them:crazy:

My advice would be to get un ugly one.:hitit:

mack
01-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Welcome to the board zeek. :cheers: Are you thinking of retiring to LOS and are planning to get a housekeeper or were you looking for one for a long holiday? If you wanted someone to cook/clean/etc. on a permanent basis I'd keep my eye on the staff at hotels I stayed at, looking for the good workers. Then find out what they make at the hotel and if the cost was reasonable, make them a little better offer. I'm assuming this is for legit work around the house, not a cleaning lady/cook/mistress type of deal.

bouncer
01-23-2008, 07:04 PM
welkome zeek have fun and post away.

Fork Handles
01-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Welcome to the board zeek. :cheers: Are you thinking of retiring to LOS and are planning to get a housekeeper or were you looking for one for a long holiday? If you wanted someone to cook/clean/etc. on a permanent basis I'd keep my eye on the staff at hotels I stayed at, looking for the good workers. Then find out what they make at the hotel and if the cost was reasonable, make them a little better offer. I'm assuming this is for legit work around the house, not a cleaning lady/cook/mistress type of deal.

You've thought this out haven't you?:angryold:

old crust
01-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Welcome Zeek.
One option for a house keeper, might be to look at some of the older ladies in the massage shops. As well as keeping house they could give you a decent daily massage. Leave the happy endings for their daughters on soi six.

NO SHAME
01-25-2008, 02:50 PM
make sure u pick one that does all of the above and then sucks u off after