PDA

View Full Version : HTML code

hammer
01-18-2008, 10:58 AM
How do I change it from HTML code is off to HTML code is on, so i can embed a video ?

mack
01-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Hammer if the video is from Youtube, copy the last 11 numbers/letters after the = sign up in the URL. Then put in front of the first part a [ yt] and a [ /yt] after the last part. Just don't put a space after the [ on each of these like I did....if I leave it exactly how it should be it's invisible on this post. Here were the 11 ones for the Manic Depression video shown here 95WqSQvFoxA that I put the [ yt] in front of and the [ /yt] at the end. Each video, of course, has their own unique 11 numbers/letters. :cheers:

butterflyblonde
01-18-2008, 02:10 PM
I would think HTML code is turned on by admin but I would not be prepared to do that in the absence of Jonny as it could potentially present a security risk to the board.

As Mack has said, the embedding of youtube videos had already been enabled but if it is from a different site, then send a pm to Jonny and ask if he will set it up.

jonny
01-18-2008, 04:40 PM
yeh its a board setting mate which is turned off just for security reasons really?

Is the video hosted with youtube or google video's? pm me the html if you want I'll see what I can do