PDA

View Full Version : Kissing

philanthropist
12-21-2007, 09:20 PM
One of the things I like to do is to French kiss with the girls as it tends to make the experience more personal and, therefore, more intimate. Are the Thai girls inclined to French kiss, or does it take time for them to get to know you better?

mandajay
12-21-2007, 09:29 PM
i've never had any problems dancing

Figjam
12-21-2007, 09:48 PM
i've never had any problems dancing

sassy:happy:

mack
12-21-2007, 11:20 PM
watch for the fuckers with studs in their gobs though as this fels like yer teeth are falling out when they snog (all the rattling) dancing

The rattling sound was from the rocks in your head. :bigfinger

_______________________ :hiding:

monsterman
12-21-2007, 11:37 PM
many good tongue swallowers in Pattaya , but watch out for a sore throat from time to time.

sabang
12-22-2007, 12:49 AM
Most are accomplished sword swallowers. They will have little problem with a tongue.

Mirkwood
12-22-2007, 03:22 AM
I snog everyone. Even in My Friend You.

yusamile
12-22-2007, 07:24 AM
Love a good exchange of tonsil fluid. But ocasionaly you will get one who refuses to do it. I think they think its too personal of sumfing. Plus who wants to kiss some Farang stinking of booze and cigarettes . Same same who wants to kiss some Thai stinking of rotten somtam and squid. Sometimes its just better not to.:shy:

penetrator
12-22-2007, 08:20 AM
On my maiden voyage I picked up among others the nickname "Snogger Harris" cos I was tonguing so many birds. I then got to realise what shit these birds put in their mouths, fried cockroaches, ants, frogs, not to mention they probably just been sucking some fat sweaty blokes bell-end and so my care free days came to an end.

philanthropist
12-22-2007, 10:46 AM
thanks for the replies. Though my first trip to Pattaya isn't planned until May '08, I thought I better know what I can expect once I arrive. I have had some experiences in other places where the girls wouldn't even let you touch them while banging, much less kissing.

Bilbobaggins
12-22-2007, 11:57 AM
don't go into whats-up a-go-go then!

torrenova
12-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Thais have the "sniff kiss" or "hom" which is not a kiss at all but a nasal inhalation when in proximity to the recipient. This is their kiss. Whether young Thais actually kiss as westerners do I have no idea. I suspect they would but to a lesser degree.