PDA

View Full Version : Decent curry

Delaware
01-21-2007, 02:36 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a decent curry in Pattaya ( British standard ). I have not had a decent curry in 11 months. I am willing to travel so if anyone knows of one in Bangkok that would also b cool.

ferocious
01-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a decent curry in Pattaya ( British standard ). I have not had a decent curry in 11 months. I am willing to travel so if anyone knows of one in Bangkok that would also b cool.

not found a good one in pattaya..... soi3 sukhumvit rd BKK have some good eateries if you like a curry...
here it is not sure of it's name
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/cmtltd/DSC00457.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/cmtltd/thailand06-07227.jpg

Delaware
01-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Excellent I think I can find that next time I am in bkk.

BigBadSi
01-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Delaware whatever you do DO NOT! go to Ali Babas on central road should be renamed ava baba,as soon as we stood up we were racing for the hotel

Delaware
01-21-2007, 03:28 PM
2 late already been there and it was piss poor.

BigBadSi
01-21-2007, 03:41 PM
did u get the waiter with the creepy smile

Sampeng
01-21-2007, 05:21 PM
not found a good one in pattaya..... soi3 sukhumvit rd BKK have some good eateries if you like a curry...
here it is not sure of it's name

Thats where you can see Evil Penis walking up and down walking tall and proud.
What happened to that cunt or has he disappeared after making a complete tit of himself.

monsterman
01-21-2007, 09:16 PM
We have talked about this before, best wait till u go to UK mate, the good ones here are expensive , and the bad ones Ali Baba, Kohinoor etc are shite.

monsterman

yusamile
01-21-2007, 09:30 PM
I much prefer Thai curry,....you must be desperate if your willing to travel to get one, shame if you did and it turned out to be a stomach turner. :MyEmoticons-com__be

sabang
01-22-2007, 05:53 AM
In Bangkok, the Rang Mahal restaurant on top of the Rembrandt is a real treat. I think it's on the top floor of the hotel bit, Sukhumvit Soi 18, but if not it's on top of the adjoining apartments, soi 20. It seems to be generally considered the best in town, which of course means it's not the cheapest.
The Sunday lunch buffet is well worth it, and I thought it was very reasonably priced. Never seen so much curry in one place.

Pattaya is hit and miss, which puzzles me- don't all of those tailors have kids to feed?
I went to the Indian in New Plaza (opposite soi 8, 2nd Rd) recently, after reading some rave reports on another board. Well, it wasn't bad but it wasn't that good either.
The most enjoyable Indian meal I've had here is at a cheapy- The Tikka centre, on Tappraya Rd just before you get to Jomtien. It's across the road from Pan Pan. But Torrenova, who knows his food, went there soon after and found it atrocious. Anyway, it's a cheapie so might be worth a shot if you're around there.

sabang
01-22-2007, 05:56 AM
Thats where you can see Evil Penis walking up and down walking tall and proud.
What happened to that cunt or has he disappeared after making a complete tit of himself.

Agreed- What a first class Twat he was Sampeng.
Maybe he's licking his wounds in Omaha.

spiderman
01-22-2007, 06:25 AM
The best Indian in Pattaya is the Indian Palace in the plaza opposite soi eight. The one in soi Post Office called Aahar is also good.

Spidey.