PDA

View Full Version : Can someone bring there "football" team over and beat the shit out of the Patriots!

irishmic
12-10-2007, 04:47 AM
The cheaten' bastards just beat-up on my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers.( Burgh Stillers).:bigfinger No American team can beat this shitty, cheaten bastards, krowdonThey destroyed us 34-13, I'm calling out the cavalry from across the Pond,:hug: Brits, Irish, Aussies, Scot, Whales, any drinker that can kick the shit out of Tom Brady:yes: and Pot head Moss.:red_bandana: General Fig, you must choose an army of Woosies to complete this assignment, only the most cold hearted will prevail.:bungee:

tom
12-10-2007, 04:51 AM
irishmic,

Got to give them credit. I watched the game against the Colts a couple of weeks ago when Brady produced another bit of magic right at the death. :supporter2: :supporter2: :supporter2:

sabang
12-10-2007, 05:19 AM
I remember when Victor Kiam of Remington fame ("I liked it so much I bought the company", kunt) bought the Patriots. Then they were perennial losers, so quite a turnaround.

mack
12-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Boston businessman Robert Kraft bought the Patriots back in 1994 for $172 million USD. In 2006 the average price for one of the 32 teams in the NFL was $898 million (according to Forbes Magazine, who have been doing these NFL team value estimates for the past 9 or 10 years). For 2006 Forbes estimated that the Patriots were worth $1.176 billion, trailing only the Washington Redskins who were valued at $1.423 billion dollars. The New England Patriots' value rose 13% from 2005 to 2006 according to Forbes.

With the season they're having again in 2007 the team's value should appreciate once again. :shock: __ :cheers:

monkeyspanker
12-10-2007, 01:42 PM
just watched the game here in the uk and they looked like superbowl winners to me
think manu or chelsea would beat um though :hiding: