PDA

View Full Version : Almost Heaven, West Virginia!

irishmic
12-03-2007, 05:27 AM
I'm still in shock, was in Morgantown West Virginia last night at the 100rd "Backyard Brawl" Pittsburgh Panthers and West Virginia Mountaineers. College football game. :rugby: W. V. U. was ranked number 2 in the nation, heading for the BCS championship game, all they had to do was beat up on a 3-7 shitty Pitt team. W.V.U. was favored by 28 points (4 touchdown favorites) and guess what. The Pitt team upset us and we are no longer in the hunt for the Championship. A lot of drunken Mountaineers shouting Pitt eats shit,:happyface: didn't take away the hurt. I've been going to These college games since 1973, with friends and tailgate, drink beer with friends and strangers passing by, plenty of food and alcohol, now with college age girls who are the daughters of friends that I was in school with. A sad fucking night, I had a hell of a hangover going to work tonight,:jester: but it was worth it. You know how it fells when your team loses, this was bad because it was at the hands of hated Pittsburgh Panthers. I just needed to rant, somebody out there understands.:respect:

Figjam
12-03-2007, 07:54 AM
That's great Mic:cheer3::cheer3::cheer3:

Can someone translate now please:hiding:

mack
12-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Irish that was a big upset! Sorry to hear your team went down...lots of college upsets this season, look at all the #1's that bit the dust...remember earlier in the year? USC :rugby: losing to Stanford :nerd: of all people.

bazzap
12-03-2007, 07:33 PM

It's been a long time since your mob have been ranked 2nd in the country !!!

:mental:

Figjam
12-04-2007, 01:57 AM
It's been a long time since your mob have been ranked 2nd in the country !!!

:mental:

At least we stay put and not pack up and run away to sunny Qld:snigger:

torrenova
12-04-2007, 09:41 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth.

bazzap
12-06-2007, 09:09 PM
At least we stay put and not pack up and run away to sunny Qld:snigger:

The Kangaroo's are now tied down, sport !!

(Pinched that line from The Age)

Figjam
12-07-2007, 03:24 AM
The Kangaroo's are now tied down, sport !!

(Pinched that line from The Age)

Jeezzus Bazz, keep up with the news:bowrofl: they are North Melbourne again now, Brayshaw has renamed them:nopity: